A woman being eviscerated with some kind of tongs. I found this picture in a strange blog. Perhaps you could recognise this picture. In any case, I hope the community will find it interesting

They are cutting the ribs to remove the breast plate. I've seen these cutters used in some cases and a sharp knife in others.

Upload to pixhost and you will have bigger thumbnails.

Tbf I bought the secret room access to see the dead girl thread but 95%of the that thread ‘s content is removed . And apparently there is something called Death eaters now if you wanna see the ”real “ deal you must not only pay a much higher fee and post 50 bloody post . unfuckingbelieveable really. The secret room content is like a bloody joke for straight guys now.

yea a lot of its missing, yea id prefer it wasnt, but i got like 4-500 images and several videos if never seen anywhere else

Thank you for your feedback the most important thing is that our sources are protected now. With enough patience and a good post count you will be able to join Death Eaters club by the end of the year.

Dominican Republic - Young Woman Stabbed to Death by Teenage Co-worker​

On May 20, 2022 in the Dominican Republic a 22-year-old woman was fatally stabbed by 19-year-old colleague who accused her of stealing her money.

The victim was stabbed 15 times,

Thank you all for the posts. I have been lurking for a while now and have also found various pictures elsewhere that I will try to post here. Some have watermarks or logos as well, so I'm sorry if that bothers anyone. Also, some are most likely reposts that have either been removed/deleted by the host service, if so, I'm simply creating a partial mirror. It's unfortunate that these types of files get removed far to often. Some are of girls of a younger age, which I have seen posted here with favorable results, so I'm not sure if that's allowed and wanted to check first? Also, is it preferable to upload directly to this site or use a service (I prefer IMGBOX) instead?

Thank you for your efforts yes imgbox is reliable and easy to share large galleries with single click.

Back