blackheart327

Forum Regular
surely I cant be the only one who has noticed the little attention whore has been spamming the personal's ad board to hell.

back @ u
thought it was a free country
if u dont like it...click elsewhere. who forced u to click my link? grow up!

i think you mean links. and its kinda hard not to when they dominate almost the entirety of the first page of the forum.

and its funny that someone so impatient and childlike in their need for attention show be telling me to grow up. I'm not the one creating dozens of redundant threads where one would suffice to serve.

Cocksucker26, or may I just call you Cock for brevity's sake? It is a tad annoying, take a hint. Thanks.

And Mr Black? May I call you that? I know you probably know, but until someone with authority comes around, best do what I do - check who last posted on the main board, or even better yet, I think if you block him you won't see his posts. No need to get angry - it does no good here.

Nice to meet ya both, BTW - welcome. :Welcome buddy:

And Mr Black? May I call you that? I know you probably know, but until someone with authority comes around, best do what I do - check who last posted on the main board, or even better yet, I think if you block him you won't see his posts. No need to get angry - it does no good here.

Nice to meet ya both, BTW - welcome. :Welcome buddy:

I know it doesn't do any good, I'm just venting here in the forum that's basically designed for it.

Also it isnt just today. its been going on for over a week now. And non of the admins have done anything about it. I think meatpie's got this weird policy about not deleting threads. I was hoping one of the admins would tell him to cut it out, but as far as i can tell they either aren't aware of the issue or haven't done anything about it yet.

i think i will try blocking him tho and see if that works, thanks for the tip.

Yes, Meatpie does have that "rule" - I and several other members have been trying to get the killerluke22 one gone for a while now. You will come to learn as I have that this board's owner is one thing if he is anything - predictable in his unpredictability.

And yep - I have been annoyed by his repeat postings also - hopefully he'll get on Meat's nerves eventually. (But you must admit he is kinda cute, huh? ;-)

I have personally removed some of cocksucker26 posts and he has been given a final warning.

And just for the record we don't ban users or delete threads because they "get on our nerves" as JM said, there are forum rules that we ask all members to read and follow.

Glad you've given him a warning - the incessant posts were getting a bit much!

Heh-heh. What a pair of infants :3

Very funny. Though I am glad that everything seems to be resolved now.

Back