JValdez

Forum Veteran
Chris & his liquor run
© JValdez 2011

Chris had to admit that an espresso at midnight had him revved up; he just couldn’t place the unsettled lust that urged his groin to become very stiff and hard in his 501’s. He took enormous pride in his appearance, and it showed; even after having been out of college for over ten years he still apparently had the physique of a swimmer; the daily gym grinds did help . . .

“Honey, I’ll be right back!” he called out to his wife Amy as he exited the front door and stepped into his 2010 Chevy Z71 4X 4 with custom rims; he grinned to himself as he made the high step up into the cab & settled his still-hard groin into the seat, arranging his well-endowed cock & balls which were almost uncomfortably tight . . .

The streets were slick and bright with very cold mist, which was tending towards snow; Chris always took special care on the hills on the way to downtown, he just couldn’t bear a scratch on his “baby”; he jammed on his brakes at the next intersection just as a silver Porsche Carrera sped through, even though the light had turned red against it; he noticed the two very-well groomed young guys in the car, then the studs in the ears & the spiked hair; he could feel his blood pressure rising as he yelled out the now-opened window “Godamn faggots!”; he could feel his erection fading as rapidly as his exclamation on the early morning air and darkness. “Fuck those faggots”, he muttered to himself, and continued on to his favorite liquor store to get a bottle of Veuve Clicquot for Amy to celebrate her recent promotion to Regional Vice President of the bank. And also to help her get into the mood for a good fuck . . . he started to get hard again.

The bright fluorescent glow of the liquor store almost startled Chris as he parked at the dark end of the lot, again, to avoid scratches, especially on an early Saturday morning when the clubs were starting to empty; he noticed four girls in a Mustang at the front of the lot near the entrance; it was obvious that they were only starting their party after clubbing; the aroma of hash was unmistakable, as were their tight tube tops. “Hey big boy!”, the driver shouted as he sauntered closer to their car. “What’s up, missy?” he shot back, actually putting his thumbs into the belt loops and swaggering a little more in his boots. The girls all giggled, and as he passed very close to the driver, she slapped his ass with “You look like you’re up, stud!”, he turned, grinned, & gave the girl a peck on her forehead. “Hey papi, come party with us!” she giggled again, as he made his way into the shop & completed the transaction. In that short time the girls had gone only to be replaced by a silver Porsche Carrera . . . at the opposite end of the lot, in the shadow of a large industrial building. “Fuck, it’s those faggots!” he whispered to himself, throwing a hostile glance their way. Incredibly, the passenger followed by the driver in tow walked towards him, beginning to explain that they saw his truck & wanted to apologize for the near-miss earlier. “Hey, our bad, we wanted to make it right with you” the passenger continued; Chris countered with “Jesus, girls, where the fuck didn’t you learn to drive?” “We are learning the roads here mister”, the driver came back with a heavily-accented German speech. “Well fuck, you’re not even from here” he ruefully replied, “Tell you what, we have a special penalty for this type of maneuver”, he said, letting the guys wonder just what the cute cowboy was up to. “Over there, beside your car, on the side”, he directed, and all three made their way back to the Porsche. Chris ran his hand over the front driver fender of the Carrera, secretly wishing that it were his car. He could smell the leather interior & noticed how exquisitely polished it was, as were the two boys. “Here, Hans, hold the booze”, he directed, while tossing the Veuve Clicquot to the driver, and at the same time placed his hands on the younger more slightly built guy’s shoulders. “What’s your name dude?”, he questioned; “I’m Josh and he’s Alex” the kid answered, a tinge of fear in his voice. The two guys then noticed the glint of silver on his belt, in the form of a badge. “You a cop?” asked Josh, “Yeah, it’s your lucky day”, Chris answered, and proceeded to push Josh down towards his crotch. “But, but, we didn’t mean anything, did we Alex?” he intreated, twisting his muscular neck back to look at Alex. “Yeah, man, like I said, it’s not a big deal”, Alex answered. “Not a big deal”, Chris deadpanned, “Tell me this is not a big deal”, and unbuttoned his 501’s to reveal a stunning hard piece of meat straining at it’s briefs. “Well, yeah, I guess it’s big”, Josh trailed off, “Can’t we just settle this another way?” he begged, on his knees, misting starting to show in his beautiful blue eyes. Alex growled, and started to move towards his friend. “Whoa, Kraut!” Chris hissed, “We’re gonna settle now, my way!” he hissed again, and popped the briefs down showing what seemed like a snake attached to his body, low hangers straining to catch up to the cock in the frigid night air. “Man, I really don’t wanna do this”, Josh cried, “You will do what I say when I say it”, Chris ordered, and jammed his hands around Josh’s neck and held his mouth open ready for his cock. Josh struggled to get free, suddenly stopping when Chris violently punched the side of his head, drawing tears. “Faggot, the more you struggle, the worse it’s gonna be”, he spat, “And you, German-boy, don’t get any ideas!” he snarled. He could feel the adrenaline rush as in many times previous, but this time was different. He jammed his hard cock into Josh’s tight throat & listened while the young guy gagged & struggled for air. “Man, you’re hurting him!” Alex exclaimed, again starting to move, stopping when he saw the upturned fist. “Come on pussy boy, show me how you give head” he whispered, holding Josh’s head tighter and tighter. He felt something release, then the familiar throat grab that he got off on so much. Only guys throats & necks could do that for him. Only guys. Josh was beginning to pass out, from lack of oxygen & the blow to his head, but Chris kept skull fucking his face, in and out, in and out, as far back as he could get into the young tight throat. “Fuck!” Chris grunted, and pumped load after load of hot cum into Josh’s throat & down inside his neck. He pushed Josh off of his cock and into Alex’s arms, cock still out of his 501’s. “Hey faggot, you liked that a lot!” he whispered to both men, “Here’s something even more to like!”, as he began viciously kicking Josh’s ribs; a sickening crack was heard, then he began to punch Josh’s jaw and another crack was heard. “Fuck you!” Alex yelled, as he pulled Josh’s limp body to the Carrera, cum still dribbling off his chin. “Oh my God, you’re gonna pay for this!” Alex intoned. Chris tucked his now flaccid cock back into the 501’s and started for his truck. He never knew what hit him but he knew something had apparently struck the back of his neck. He had vague sensations of being dragged around the side of the liquor store and into the industrial building, a site that he was familiar with having used it for various drug busts. Then everything went dark.

Chris came to under a single bright light, with a tremendous headache, and aware that he couldn’t move his tightly cuffed hands behind his back or his feet chained to the chair. His shirt had been stripped, and then he noticed the rope around his muscular torso holding it tight against the straight back of the chair. “Fuck!” he thought, “What is this shit?” It was then that he felt an excruciating stab of pain from where his cock and balls had been also tied to the chains around his feet. He knew his cock was big, but it seemed to have become unusually large; even to the point of feeling like it was going to burst off. In fact it was.

“Hey cowboy, good to see you again”, Alex remarked, kicking his right bare foot. Hard. “Jesus, faggot, what’s this all about” Chris cringed, and then cringed again, as a foreign fist struck his jaw with brute force. He was startled to hear a crunch and then crack. A tear started down the other side of his face. “We have a special penalty for this type of maneuver”, Alex did his best American cop-speak; and then “We’re gonna settle now, my way!” Chris felt his stomach churning & felt like he was going to vomit. Another hand tightened the sharp wire around his genitals. “No, stop, I’ll do anything you want!” he screamed; Alex answered, “Oh yeah, mister cop cowboy, you will, you will”. Chris continued screaming as he felt the mini-garrote twist and cut into his cock and balls; it was difficult to breathe even. He felt the loop grow tighter, and then a pop, as the now useless dick and nuts fell from his torso, followed by an enormous rush of blood and what seemed like residual cum. He was horrified to see his own cock and balls thrust into his mouth, hands holding his jaw open to receive them.

Parte due Chris & his liquor run

“Oh my God!” he thought, “I’ve heard about this!” He could taste the bare remnant of his own salty cum and his own blood trickling down his throat. Amputated, his cock was still a formidable piece, especially now that hands were helping to force it further down his throat and neck, just as he had done with Josh. His windpipe was being impacted. “Dammit, now I know why all of those faggots cried”, he thought, just before he passed out again.

Chris came to again, still in the chair, but strangely at peace; he noticed a little arrangement of hypodermic needles on a wooden table that had apparently been placed there while he was out. His genital stump was not painful; in fact he couldn’t feel it at all. Immediately in front was an abnormally large barbeque grill; he also could see something sizzling there, just out of reach of his light source. There was a sweet meaty aroma in the air. “Hey cowboy, feeling better?”, Alex asked. Chris, always the aggressor, snarled, “I don’t know what the fuck this is all about but you better get me out of here, soon!” Alex answered, “Yeah, cowboy, it’s gonna be really soon; hungry?” “Or maybe thirsty?” Alex moved closer to Chris and unzipped his own trousers—an unseen hand held Chris’s mouth open while Alex pissed and pissed and pissed into his mouth and throat. Chris thought he would die. He would. Just not yet. Alex hoisted his own ample cock into his trousers and turned towards the barbeque. “I’ve got a little treat here for you mister”, he said, and brought the sizzling meat to the table. Chris thought that he recognized it, but it couldn’t be! His own cock and balls! Alex carved the cock into half-inch bite-size slices, opening the ballsac and quartering the balls. Chris thought that he could feel the familiar hardness in his groin and realized that it was in front of his face, ready to be eaten. Hands again opened his mouth and fed him his own cock and balls, this time perfectly grilled. He thought he was going to be sick, and then marveled at the texture and taste of his own flesh. “Oh my God!” he thought, “Is this real?” he finished the last of the meat and suddenly felt stronger. “Ok you fuckers, at least free my arms!” he shouted. “As you wish” Alex answered, and with one stroke, chopped off Chris’s right arm with a katana. “Oh my God!” screamed Chris. Alex took a hot poker from the grill and cauterized the spurting bloody wound. Chris became ill when he realized that the smell was his own burning stump. With another stroke the other arm became free and the cauterization was repeated. Alex opened the handcuffs and threw both arms on the grill. He admired Chris’s torso, muscular even missing its arms. Josh was recovering just out of sight, on a hospital bed but could see everything. Alex noticed that his cock was hard, and thought that was a good thing. At least Josh was feeling better. Alex turned and approached Chris, advising “You are free to go, but you owe us one favor”; “What the fuck could you possibly want now?” he asked. “Your ass, cowboy cop”, he returned. “I’ll be back”, he added, & returned with Josh. “Stand up cowboy cop”, Alex instructed Chris, assisting his truncated body to it’s feet, and bending it over the table. “Josh, baby, have some cowboy cop ass” he invited Josh, while holding Chris’s head down on the table. His muscular neck bulged with the effort of struggling, blood pumping into his face, making it very red. “You’ll never get away with this!” he screamed, as Josh drove his hard cock all the way up his ass. Alex injected Josh with one of the hypodermic needles, and he fucked even faster, at last pumping a huge load of his hot cum up Chris’s ass. “Oh my God, just get it over with” Chris whimpered. Alex asked, “You want out, cowboy cop?”; Chris weakly nodded affirmatively. Alex centered Chris’s head on the table and brought down the katana for the third time, severing his head from it’s body. Bright red blood spurted and pumped repeatly from the muscular stump, cum dripping from it’s headless ass. Alex held the head up so it’s last view was of the bloody stump and whispered in it’s ear, “You’re out, cowboy cop”.

Something was visible in the early morning light on the top of the truck; it was topped with a baseball cap and seemed wet or at least moist; a sweet meaty aroma permeated the neighbourhood; the liquor run was complete.

Back