Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Old but one of the best beheadings vids of all time. No watermarks on this version.

KPrlooo.png

The first behead what I seen, when I was 16 or 17, in a mobil phone of a classroom mate... I had an erection

:kissess:sweet

My first beheading video as well, saw it on ogrish the discussion thread was huge.

TY again for this, not that I ever lost my copy (of the short one). Classic vid, I wonder if people talk about this specifically or have an interest in it...if so pvt me :)

would have loved to be fucking his twitching soles as it happened

is there a longer version? I started feeling something stir down in my cock when I saw that nice, long, naked neck... then the scream was like "instant hardon!" but the vid is too short.

Unfortunately the 'long' or unedited video of this is no where to be found. If it ever did show up you would see it everywhere on the internet including here.

Wow, this was the first beheading vid I've seen as well. A friend sent me the file and I couldn't believe how cute he was. The sounds were horrific to me. I couldn't watch it straight through. It still bothers me to this day! :noidea:

According to the Russian title he was Spetsnaz, not a conscript like the boys killed in Dagestan. (Have you heard the sounds in the Dagestan video, Mxboots?)

:eek:

This was also my first beheading video I watched. Memories...

Same here, I watched it first in the evening news, they showed the uncensored video here on TV.

I saw this clip in b&w without the beheading part around 2000. (because it was in bearshare's --My Shared Folder along with a Greek Coca-Cola commercial). It was called Jew and Russian in the woods.

I may have a copy of that folder on a few CDs I have from that time.

Back