follower7

Forum Regular
Hey, errybody! This is my first story ever and it stars my favorite fictional hunk, Chris Redfield, and his nemesis, Albert Wesker, from Resident Evil 5. Hope you like!

Chris awoke groggily. He managed to look at his surroundings. "Where am I?"
*He could remember that he had been working out hard in his personal gym. He was naked, as always. There was no one else there and he always enjoyed staring at his muscles and his huge cock in the mirror. Who wouldn't if you looked like him?
He suddenly felt a pain in his head and remembered feeling the blow in the gym that had knocked him out.
Now he was in some kind of experimental room attached to some sort of mechanism, still naked, that had his arms and legs sprawled out in an "X" shape.*
"Ah, you're awake!" Chris immediately recognized Wesker's voice. "Well, Chris I'm going to get straight to the point. I'm going to play a game with you. While you were out I had a small bomb implanted in your skull. This bomb will become active as soon as you lose consciousness, and will detonate 5 seconds from the time you awaken again."
"I'm going to put you through some extremely painful tests. If you can maintain consciousness until the very end, I will permanently deactivate the bomb and fix that hot body of yours up, good as new."
Chris noticed that there were cameras all over the room, obviously the way Wesker was watching him. "What are you going to do?!" Chris yelled.
"Oh you'll see. We're starting now."
Chris felt the machine come alive. The ropes binding his arms and legs began to stretch him. Chris began to panic. It felt like it was about to rip them away from his body. In fact, it was.
With a jerk, the machine pulled the ropes and tore all four of Chris' muscular limbs off of him. Chris screamed in absolute agony. Wesker laughed. "How did you like that, you fucking stupid muscle bitch?!"
Chris was in shock, but quickly realized that he had to stay awake, lest the bomb inside his head take his life.
Wesker stared at Chris' now limbless but still incredibly sexy body. He was pleasantly surprised to see that Chris had gotten rock hard. His cock was massive! Easily the same length and thickness of Wesker's own forearm, with balls the size of large oranges hanging below beautifully. "Now for the next part!"

Chris Redfield's limbless body laid on the table of the mechanism, writhing in pain. The muscles in his torso were putting on a beautiful show, flexing hard as he tried to push through.
Wesker had turned his attention to the gigantic prize between Chris' (former) legs. He zoomed one of the cameras in for an extreme close-up of the hero's ridiculously sized cock and balls. "Too beautiful.", Wesker whispered to himself. "I'm going to destroy that shit."
Chris looked down at his crotch as he heard something in the table open. Two metal plates emerged, one pressing his balls up from underneath, the other compressing them from the top. Chris' huge balls were quickly being crushed! His eyes were bulging so much that they were dangerously close to popping right out of his head as he stared at his doomed globes. Suddenly, a rush of blood and a large amount of cum flew forth as his big balls burst and were completely crushed between the two plates.
Chris continued fighting against the extreme agony but was given little rest as another machine descended upon his impressive dick. There was a tube that encompassed the head of his cock. At the inner side of the short tube it opened up into a larger container. When Chris felt his cockhead touch metal he realized in horror that there were blades at the threshold of the tube and container. Chris heard Wesker laugh, and then the blades came to life. He watched in pain and despair as his once majestic cock was easily chopped up, turning into what looked like ground beef in the container. The machine worked it's way down the enormous length of the cock, the tube retracting so that the blades could reach all the way to the base of the shaft. Wesker licked his lips as he thought of eating Chris' delicious cockmeat as his next meal.
Chris desperately tried to fight off unconsciousness, but it was no use. Wesker almost giggled in delight as he watched Chris finally pass out. "Now to wake you up."
A door opened and allowed a number of hungry zombies into the room. The immediately rushed for Chris. He awoke suddenly to the zombies brutally ripping open his hard abs and beginning to devour his insides. Chris was about to pass out again when he suddenly remembered. "Nooooo! NOOOOOO!!! KABOOM!
Chris' head violently exploded, sending it's contents flying.
"YEEEESSSSS!", Wesker screamed as his cock began to shoot a huge load, covering his own face in cum. He watched as the zombies continued to tear apart the rest of Chris' body.
Minutes later, all that was left of Chris Redfield was a few bones.
"I've finally killed you, you fucking muscle bitch! Now nothing can stop me!"

The end

Hey follower7. Like i told you, that story is hot and i think it's definitely worth posting. Go on writing!!!

Thanks, man! Now that I've read back over it a few times I realize it seems rushed. That, of course, is because I never intended it to be a story in the first place, just a fantasy. But I thought it was pretty hot I thought others might appreciate it too. I might write another story that I'll take more time to flesh out. It'll probably still feature Chris and his hot body being brutally destroyed. He is my favorite hunk after all!

follower7 this was amazing and really hot, I hope you make more maybe one with Leon

Glad to see people still enjoying my little fantasy. I really should write another one. Feel free to message me with ideas if you have them!

Yeah this story was awesome I also enjoyed your other one where Chris is swinging from a pendulum on a bed of blades. Do you have a site where you post your stories?
This is a silly and fictional idea but what about having him skinned and turned like into a rug with his mouth and eyes open like those animal rugs in front of the fireplace. Do you only do Chris redfield stories? Can't wait for your next one.

Back