Hey Teddy, is it true that you are full of AIDS?

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Teddy, how are you feeling man.

Look, I have to ask you something.

People on other boards constantly scream that you have AIDS.

Is this true matey?

Tell me, and the others, please. We are not prejudiced like the others but we have to make this clear once and for all.

TIA

first and foremost...why do you believe everything you read on the internet?

to answer your question...no i don't. i probly should since i was off the hook during the late 70's and early 80's, but i don't. but tell me meatpie, what's it like being a young gay boy in todays world? do you use a condom every time? are you safe about it? do you know how many std's there are out there? is aids your only concern or do you fear clamidia as well? or syphillis? or herpes? if i had aids would it make any difference to you because you can't catch it over the internet? or would you jump on some bandwagon and run me off from here? or ban me?

The correct spelling is chlamydia not clamidia. Guys over 50 should know how to spell, imo.

I have no prejudice against anyone, let alone you, we will all fucking DIE.

We rarely ban people here, and never for any STD they might carry as they are no threat to the community.

Being a young gay guy in 2009 is great.

Lots of shags, booze. The internet helps a lot in choosing your partners before you decide to do anything with them.

I was infected with HPV in 2005 after a raw session while I was high on booze and drugs. I was unaware of the risks back then and I am slutty. I would fuck any guy I find attractive. I meet them at parties, more rarely in clubs and most often onlne. Since then I put on a rubber although my cock is not as hard and sex is not that great.

I hate rubbers.

So basically I am disappointed by the way the world is, too much disease and suffering.

I don't think we should be scared, all disease SUCK. Weather its aids, cancer, heart attack we all fucking go in bad, painful ways.

Not easy to die, the human machine is not easy to destroy.

I amazed when I watch those murder vids on theYNC and how people are still alive after getting stabbed, getting shot.

One dude was still alive under a truck.

I will probably kill myself with drugs, I would hate a painful death. I loved the way Heath Ledger died - sleeping pills and naked in bed...or near his bed I don't know.

Beautiful.

sorry about the spelling. i rarely check it on gore forums. i should have died from my behavior just like my friends did in the 80's. i've never used a rubber with a man. not in prison. not in real life. yet, i am HIV negative and have no std's. i'm blessed. i'm special. i'm i don't know. and now there is no need for rubbers in my life because my partner and i have been monogamous for the past 8 years and plus i'm old. thank god. i would hate to be young again. and please don't think all us septigenarians are some kind of pervert just because we're old.

Maybe you selected the right partners then.

So your friends croaked when you were young? Did you see them dead? Any pics?

I am sorry man.

btw where did you avatar go? Does your partner now you are necro?

Back