Actually, this is one of my favorite ways to jack myself off. I can't suck my own cock, but I can swing my legs up over my head, or put my feet on the wall, and blow a load into my mouth. Great method to eat my own cum. Other than getting tied down, repeatedly milked, and having my own load fed to me.

I do this all the time. I love to eat my cum

Same here; it first started at one our group jerks in 8th grade. One of the guys said how hard he's tried to suck his own cock but can't reach it, I said "same here...all I get is a mouth full of cum or all over my face". Most of the guys could figure how I could be bent over so much and jerk and cum. None of them had tried it laying on their backs with their legs over their head and their feet resting on the wall...so I showed them how I did it and they amazed. Another guy tried it but got a moist washcloth first so he could wipe off the jizz that landed on his face (most of mine was shot in my mouth, but some landed on my face). It was a great jerk party and lead to many more where we'd be more open about the stuff we tried alone-more fun than the usual group jerks where we just watch each other stroking, or distance contests, or cum races. We're constantly hearing the 10% of men are gay, but I think almost 100% are at least bi and have lots of gay fantasies. I'm sure all of us started experimenting by our mid teens, but often wondered which guys turned out to be totally gay.

Last edited:
Great video could not watch the second one though , Thanks

Back