Waikiki

Forum Regular
I've noticed that a lot of you guys are into erotic hanging (seems dangerous - I'd only try it at a noose party with lots of noose fans plus a noose that automatically releases or drops me after a minute or so - I'd want to enjoy it over and over. But when does the pleasure begin? I always figured that after a few seconds or so the brain releases endorphins that stimulate the pleasure centers to simulate orgasm, plus cumming if you're already horny to swing. It seems like it would be the same for you guys majorly into stabbing in the abs or belly button, or torn to pieces on the rack. Or cooked or burned at the stake. Or gas chamber? Hanging is the ideal method (I think) to explain the pleasure and eroticism and then be able to tell all about it.

Personally, I've always figured that getting my head neatly cut off and be conscious long enough in the basket would be an orgasmic execution. Whenever I've seen photos of dudes' guillotined heads on a tray they always have that cum-face look (not like the horrific sloppy beheadings of Mexican gang members), but the heads chopped off by sword or ax or guillotine). Which also explains why the experiments when volunteers that wanted their severed heads tested for consciousness could only blink their eyes for 30-45 seconds and not smile or make other facial expressions. Most guys can't change their facial expression once they reach the "point of no return" and are in orgasm, other than blink their eyes. At least I can't, and none of the guys in my jack-off groups in high school could either.

So, tell us more about the experience of swinging! I don't want to miss out on something I may be able to enjoy over and over (safely and only with trustworthy buddies).

Back