likas79

Forum Regular
Stepping out of the halls of the Douro listened. The noise of the battle came from the bottom and he thought that his brethren galts hold the upper floors, and only a small number of orders nagano managed to reach the top. He decided to go down,so like now where it was most needed. Down the stairs he found himself in a large room. Judging by many of the bodies,there has recently been a bitter battle.

Naked bodies galts and nagano were mixed up there,where the soldiers accepted his death. Everything around was covered with blood of the fallen. Young and mature,seasoned fighters and the newcomers-now they were all dead. Apparently the soldiers galts were able to detain enemy here,but with a high price!
Douro saw the wounds of the swords and spears,arrows forever stuck in the muscular bodies of the defenders and attackers. Right near the stairs lay archer galt all stuck with enemy arrows. Douro counted eight of them in his body,but the hand of a dead soldier clutched the bow,and it was clear that he continued to fire even when dying.
Further,on each other,the lay galt and nagano. Both young,apparently already wounded deep in their body,they continued to fight with knives and killing each other. The handle of the knife galt sticking out from under the sternum nagano,and the knife of his enemy was immersed in the back of a young warrior. Glorious death for two brave soldiers!
To the left of the wall stood a tall,very muscular warrior nagano. All his body was covered with scars from the old battles. According to him,he was not one fight and was a real veteran But today he came in his last fight, and found in his death. And standing by the wall it because it is pinned under the spear! "How ironic!"thought of the Douro,so firmly stand on my feet even after its end! The spear went right into the center of his hairy chest nagano ,not leaving him not one chance to survive. 's face was contorted in agony,from a wide-open mouth dripping with blood,mixed with the blood from the wounds of the spears. Left arm lay on the shaft,apparently warrior in agony, before his death, tried to pull him down. Dick warrior was still in almost up position, and on its head Douro noticed traces of dried semen.
"Deadly concha!"-he said. Douro often seen as soldiers,whom he had killed,before his death abundantly poured the male juice from their cocks.
Suddenly the Douro heard a moan coming from somewhere to the right. Stepping over dead bodies he went to the far corner of the room. There,leaning against the wall,sat the warrior galt. The hands and feet of his muscles bulged,sars was pumped so that the chest muscles were like two stone with brown nipples. The body of real athlete! But in the battle muscles can not detain steel, and now everything is perfect body covered with deep wounds. It was evident that he fought hard! "In the right hand galt held his sword and left hand with a shield laid on his stomach,as if to cover his. He moaned feebly and with difficulty looked up at the newcomer to him Anyway. Then Douro recognized him. It was Kors,the swordsman from the detachment guarding the lower floors of the palace of Their troops rarely met, carrying custody,and the Douro seen and spoken with him a couple of times. Race course wore a little beard and,right now,tiny drops of blood fell on the black stubble every time,when the wounded warrior exhaled air.
"Hey, Kors! It is I,the Douro. Like you,warrior? You been hurt?"she crouched down beside him,asked Dora. Although the answer was already clear.
"Douro! It is good that you found me now,the swordsman. Always better to die,when around one of their own"-he coughed injured athlete.
"Let me see your wounds. May be I can help you, "Dora put his hand on the shoulder of a warrior.
"Will you help me...help me die..my wound in the stomach hurt. This nagano killed me."-Kors nodded weakly at the dead slain soldier next to him. In the hand of the order and remained a manual axe with traces of blood.
"Put your shield up with my body, and you'll see. I can't,it is too heavy for me"-asked Kors.
Douro gently took the hand of the athlete and took his shield. Then he understood everything! Wound of Kors was terrible!
Warrior nagano his axe opened, in fact, the top of the stomach of the poor Kors. His intestines spilled out and now rings lay in his crotch,cock and thighs of a warrior. In addition,from the blow of the axe many insides broke or were cut its steel. Blood and yellow juices guts spilling out of the belly of the accident .Kors was sitting in a puddle of them,suffering from intense pain and slowly dying.
Help...help me...finish me,I pray thee,the swordsman Douro! And I before his death, I will requite thee,отсосав your masculinity. I had a friend in the band,Нуг, we always suck each other before the fight. He received two arrows yesterday,on the ground floor."-whispered feebly injured athlete.
"For me it will be an honour,race course! You were a true warrior,strong and courageous! The garrison of the palace should be proud of you. You killed a lot of nagano today and had expended itself in the battle cover themselves with glory!"-Douro put his hands on the chest of a warrior and gently stroked it.
Then Douro put the sword and his shield next to the wounded and stood up so that his feet were under the armpits in Kors. His cock was already hard and he stroked it a few times,so that he stood up in full force. Douro was very excited on the type of dying body of the athlete at his feet. He took his swollen cock in her hand and raised it to his lips Kors.
"Take it Kors,take it! Take it in your mouth, a warrior! Suck the last time in the life of a strong man's cock!"
Kors opened lips and took the cock in her mouth. Although his hands help themselves could not,he is sucking the Douro carefully,it was felt,that he is experienced. Knowing that he dies,галтиец tried all the remaining forces. Wetted with not only the saliva and blood in his mouth,a member of the Douro slid into the throat of Kors delivering a great pleasure swordsman. Waves of ecstasy ran to him, he arching his muscular body and moaned.
"Yes,yes,that's it! Suck it,the swordsman race course! Suck from me! Yes!"
The consciousness that he fucked in the mouth of the dying warrior,even such athlete,even more excited Douro.
"You're dying,the swordsman! Dying with my cock in his mouth!Yes! I fuck you in your beautiful mouth!!!"
Douro no longer able to restrain himself. With a groan he pressed his strong thighs to her mouth Kors,his buttocks clenched and he began to shoot gobs of sperm in the mouth of the dying soldier.
Douro knelt down and gently kissed the lips of the dying soldier. He felt the taste of his own cum,saliva and blood galtic athlete.
Kors,suck have this beautiful,muscular swordsman too excited. In spite of the terrible blow of his cock stood up,and the pain dulled. He remembered how put his huge cock in tight ass Nougat, and how they were good then. Now Nougat died,two arrows pierced his slender body,and he died issued with guts here,in this room. The more he would never put his cock in no whose ass!
"Now finished me,the swordsman Douro! Finish as promised! I skinless how fucking wild boar,finish my suffering!""he moaned.
Douro bent over the body of a dead soldier nagano,what which was next to him. In the side of the sticking a dagger and the Douro pulled the handle,remove it from the dead. He returned to the man and put the knife to his chest.
"Listen to me Kors! I see you have a strong cock and want to help you,warrior. I slowly put the dagger in your body and you can even come the last time before his death! Well?"
Athlete nodded weakly. Douro began to press on the handle and the blade began to enter the body swordsman at an angle,from the bottom up. Ran the new blood Of the new acute chest pain in the Kors groaned and suddenly stop.
"Аааааhhh! I'm ready! Finished right in my fuck guts! Oooo! My deadly sperm so plentiful! Ah,Anyway, I..I..seems to di..die..."- Kors died continuing shocks spewing from himself the seed of the wet,bloody ring own intestines.
"How much lowered! This orgasm! No wonder they say that before his death it is the most acute!"thought of the Douro. He looked at drenched in sperm guts now dead Corsa,thoughtfully touched them with his hand, and on the finger of his left seed athlete .He tried it on the taste,it was sweet,probably shortly before his last fight swordsman eat fruit. Cock of Kors,an enormous size,continued to stand. By adopting the decision,the Douro leaned over and began to suck a big, like a plum, a head. His hand lightly closed the eggs of the dead man and, to his surprise,a new piece of warm cum spurted into his mouth! ! ! Milked dead warrior to the end of the Douro stood up ,took the sword and went further down,at the noise of the battle. He was a warrior,the protector of the palace and his place was there. He did not know whether to meet death,but he knew she would to meet it with dignity. So,as met her chunky swordsman nagano,Kors and all the soldiers in the room behind him.

Back