Guest viewing is limited

Our BUD STUSTUSTUGO is VERY ILL and SICK!!!

I want to come with you.
 
You are welcome to join, I asked his brother for an update, and this is what he wrote back:

the outcome looks grim from what i am told, the infections have attacked his heart and his heart has stopped 4 times since yesterday, but he is still fighting,
it all depends on ricks will and if he developes another high fever, his heart would not be able to handle another fever in the weakened state it is in.

So, it is all dependng on if he get's a fever or not.
 
His heart stopped?

Why? :(
 
I do not know....

Maybe the toxins from the infections are wreaking havoc on his CV system, and disrupt his hearts natural rhythym.
 
But how did he deteriorate so fast, I got a message from him just the other day ?!

Bowel problem, now his heart stopped?
 
I am not a doctor, and I do not have all the answers.

I can only speculate on the data available.

I think that somehow, the bowel surgery went bad, and he got severely infected!
 
I don't understand...he sent a pm Thursday...said he was recovering. I hope he able to hang on! Such a fine young stud. Hang tough stud budd! PLEASE TRY NOT TO DIE!! We are all pulling for you!:(
 
KEEP CLIMBING, Rick !! ACHIEVE the SUMMIT !

"CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN"
from "The Sound of Music"

You can CLIMB and prevail against this dark and horrendous mountain, Rick !!

KEEP CLIMBING, and ACHIEVE the summit and be VICTORIOUS !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxsCBIxr71M
 
UPDATE ON RICK:

hi all,
rick held his own overnight and slightly opened his left eye and moved and shifted on his own.
but his lungs are also filled with fluid again and must be drained.
 
Poor dude :(
 
I have done along time ago and it hurts like hell to have your lungs drained. But it did save my life! I hope it pulls him through!:(
 
Another Update:

hi all,
ricks kidneys have shut down 15 percent, but all is not lost yet, keep the faith.
 

PULL THROUGH MAN, YOU OBVIOUSLY GOT A LOT OF GUYS HERE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU. :sm (63):
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT MAN, YOU CAN DO IT!
 
Keep the faith, Rick. We are all thinking of youl.
 
Another update:

hi all,
ricks heart had stopped numerous times theoughout last night.

This does not bode well, not well at all!!!
 
:( How is this possible he is so young...
 
so bad
 
Back
Top