The film makers at THRILLERMAKERS have been busy strangling lots of new young actors.
In this series called RAW, a bunch of young actors are strangled as they practice for upcoming THRILLERMAKER productions......

View attachment 52385View attachment 52386View attachment 52387View attachment 52388View attachment 52389
http://bestdeaths.com/cgi-bin/release.cgi?rid=thrillermakers_raw_part_one&sid=3LCwrkRlK8GQ

most of these dudes are really handsome...is this really an audition or an actual film of an audition?

because I would love to see some of these guys in your chloroformed films with their feet getting worshiped/fondled!

especially the dude in the first pic and the fourth pic! two very handsome dudes!

most of these dudes are really handsome...is this really an audition or an actual film of an audition?

because I would love to see some of these guys in your chloroformed films with their feet getting worshiped/fondled!

These guys already passed the audition, they were asked to act out a real time realistic strangulation.
So, its a film of an audition. Thrillermakers usually does not do chloroforming or foot worship... but they are well known for awesome, realistic strangulations.--Todd

Thrillermakers are awesome. I miss them. DO you think Bestdeath will come out with more of their old stuff?

These guys already passed the audition, they were asked to act out a real time realistic strangulation.
So, its a film of an audition. Thrillermakers usually does not do chloroforming or foot worship... but they are well known for awesome, realistic strangulations.--Todd

would you be able to get these actors into any your chloroforming films?

Thrillermakers are awesome. I miss them. DO you think Bestdeath will come out with more of their old stuff?

I agree. I own their older stuff and remember seeing previews on their now defunct YouTube channel for clips that have yet to be released. I'd love to see those videos finally get released (maybe as part of a "Thrillermaker classics" series), that is, if they are ever going to get released.

I agree. I own their older stuff and remember seeing previews on their now defunct YouTube channel for clips that have yet to be released. I'd love to see those videos finally get released (maybe as part of a "Thrillermaker classics" series), that is, if they are ever going to get released.

We are working with the Thrillermaker film makers on getting both new and old stuff. We have a few of their videos coming out soon... --Todd

Do you have the one where a teenage boy is being strangled in a wooded area - I believe he looses a shoe in the process?

We are working with the Thrillermaker film makers on getting both new and old stuff. We have a few of their videos coming out soon... --Todd

If you can arrange something with Thrillermaker to get some of there stuff when they were younger. Psycho on Bates Drive I used to have and that was excellent.

Thrillermakers used to be really good at having their victims die barefoot. Is that the case with the new ones?

Back