Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJmF3obbkQI

article-2357453-1AB0E355000005DC-255_634x475.jpg

A soccer referee in Brazil was gruesomely quartered and beheaded after he fatally stabbed a player on the field during a match.

The match took place June 30 at Pius XII stadium in Maranhao, northeastern Brazil.

30-year-old player Josenir dos Santos Abreu approached the 20-year-old referee, Octavio da Silva Catanhede Jordan, to argue a call.The two couldn't come to terms so Catanhede Jordan told the player to leave the field.

Santos Abreu refused and the argument turned heated when the referee allegedly pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed Santos Abreu multiple times.

The player died en route to the hospital. Fans outraged by the stabbing - believed to be the player's friends and family - stormed the pitch and cornered Catanhede Jordan.
The mob showed no mercy as they quartered and decapitated the referee and then placed his head on a stake.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ded-angry-fans-head-stake-stabbed-player.html

Ooo I just read about this article on CNN!
I saw his picture and was like... "I wonder if there's a video..." Good god the guy looks hot! And delicious. I would've loved to dismember his cock/balls and keep it for my own. :)

Update : Apparently there is a cellphone video of the dismembering in progress. I'd love to see that. I'm sure the guy screamed bloody murder and I hope the family spared him no mercy. Disappointed he's in the morgue WITH shorts on. WTF??? Who ends up in the morgue with clothes on?

Morgue video was posted on youtube but they quickly deleted it before I could post or even download.

Good that at least someone saved it and uploaded to liveleak.

If anyone can find a link to the video without watermarks please share.

Wow. Unbelievable. It is strange for those shorts to still be on him.

uggghhhhh! so young and so gone! impossible hardon, shooting in my very pants.... i am buying a one-way ticket for the brazilian soccer world championship... lean dead teenager bodies massacred by other fucking sexy teenagers and ready for slab play, i am coming....

Brutal! OMG! Only for a fuck soccer match!!

Good Video

This has to be one of the sickest stories in a long time on the news wires. We have to abide by the referees even when we don't agree.

Back