Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Being a gay necrophile is absolutely hard it's a challenge on multiple levels - family, relationships, career. Never tell anyone you are necro, you are giving them a powerful weapon to destroy you.

It's easy sitting all day behind the computer and browsing gore pics but if you like me prefer to face the real world and fight for who you are then you are in for some action.

In just a few months I had to deal with betrayal, death of loved ones, a friend was murdered, breakup and moving to another city with no friends, no relatives leaving everything behind.

My colleagues at the morgue betrayed me, sick necrophiles I will never forget never forigve. What happened only makes me stronger.

It's a long story but one of the sickest and most intense experience of my life most people would just give up.

My model boyfriend betrayed me, he became a father Feb 15 and didn't tell me. :this isnt happening I don't wish this on anyone. Even finding out was challenging, as he instructed all his friends to hide it from me.

I congratulated him and said I was happy for the kid, I really am.

Then I started blackmailing him and to be honest it felt good hearing him begging me on the phone not to destroy him.

Relatives betrayed me, they spread lies behind my back. I will never forgive them.

One of my best friends betrayed me, he was more interested in the cute guys I date than anythng else.

When I asked him "Are you gay?" he would get angry and say "I am straight, you are insulting me"

Later I found out he was desperately looking for a boyfriend!

One of my closest friends on CDG betrayed me in most despicable manner no names but I think you all know who I am referring to.

What is the world coming to?

I could go on about how fuckedup most people really are rich or poor!

I have a close gay friend who is a physicst working at CERN, he explained to me a lot of things about quantum mechanics and I thank him for that but when we talk about what he likes in people he is the most resentful, vicious, cold heartless bastard I've ever met.

He laughs and smiles all the time but inside he is absolutely miserable & lonely, I know he told me that.

He said "I am gonna show you the real me" and the things he said blew me away.

:sad:

He is wealthy, educated in the world's most prestigious universities, his parents are powerful people working for the government yet he is as miserable as sin!

It burns and scars you for life.

I thought you were a loner bindi, tell us.

Betrayals, lies, backstabbing, unfortunately are all a part of the human experience. It makes one cynical, and untrusting, and that's why it's so important to maintain friendships that weather through all these negative experiences. One the one hand, the internet is a great thing and its utility in the advancement of science and technology is indispensible, but on the other, I believe it has made people much more petty, superficial, untrusting, unreliable, and dishonest when they are able to hide behind their computers. Even in RL, you see this negatively affecting social graces, ie. texting, on the cell phone, checking smartphones every 5 minutes.:noidea: :nasty pc:

I am a loner for the most part, but not as bad as you think I am. One of the biggest betrayal's I have had was in 2001, when my boyfriend, whom I was deeply in love with, cheated on me with a guy he knew for a couple of days. Then a few years ago, my closest friend of 13 years, stopped caring about me because a 18 year old kid starting hanging around. He was younger and hotter. So he totally forgot I existed. I was also used by someone I thought was a friend a few years ago. I was in love with him, he used that against me. It turned out he wasn't even gay, he just wanted drugs access.

So yes I know betrayal.

I was also used by someone I thought was a friend a few years ago. I was in love with him, he used that against me. It turned out he wasn't even gay, he just wanted drugs access.

So yes I know betrayal.

Oh man, I am sorry that one was a nasty piece of shit, did he die?

I'm really sorry to hear that Meatpie. Bad situation but you'll be stronger like you said. It's true, never trust anyone with this necro stuff.

Don't give up - there are some good people out there - don't know if you ever did military service in Bulgaria, or if you have to, but the strongest closest friends you can ever make are fellow soldiers, who you train with, live with, fight with, and may have to die with.

So much is made about sex and sexuality, that alone makes me sick! And it leaves people vulnerable to the vultures who are constantly circling, vultures who are usually more fucked up than their victims. I've been a victim of vultures more than once. In a twist of Karma, most of those vultures came out the other end in worse shape than me. It looks like you have managed to survive those vultures too Meatpie!

The unfortunate thing here is that as a result of those vulture attacks, I've learned to build walls around myself, and that becomes a very empty space.

Trust no one,expect nothing from anyone(besides a half ass'd job),keep to your self,lie to others, and understand that you are a tool just like everybody else. This might sound sad but its true in order to prevent from being betrayed. Everyone is temporary in your life so use them for what you can while you can. Don't tell people anything they don't really need to know regardless to how good it might feel to open up about private things. There are good people in this world that you can share really awesome intimate moments with but remember no one is purely good and everyone has their own intentions. Trust should be recognized as temporary and selective. You might be able to trust some one with one thing but maybe not with another thing. Its better for you to lie to others to gain their trust in order to get dirt on them. Their private secrets make good weapons for your defense if you ever need to use them.

The world has always been like this.

Even though I am slow to trust and the ultimate cynic, to live your live in that way is just plane depressing. If you go out of your way to lie to people, expect nothing but lies from others. Paranoia get's you nowhere in life. Coming to the point where you trust someone, can be very rewarding. Will it bite you in the ass sometimes? Yes. But those times that it doesn't is a very rewarding feeling.

Ive been betrayed to, By my own family, My dads new wife told lies about me turned my own family against me, Got me beat up by the police, Betrayed by my own family because of that bitch, So i beat the fuck out of her and got into trouble with the police, I got charged for Affray, Gbh and the police said if it was any worse, I would have been charged with attempted manslaughter

my dads new wife step Mum attacked my real Mum years ago, When my mum and dad were married, So i Can Justify beating my dads new wife up, Hate that gold digging bitch, She Lied to all my family, Even turned my own dad against me, even though i never told all my family about my dads fucking bad habits, use of hookers

betrayal is the cruelest truth; the faces we see are only ever one side of a coin that flips quickly in our disfavour. Behind the sweet lips that kiss are rotting teeth that bite. Being born of rape I sensed early and yet still learnt hard the vile currency of this world; secrets and lies. It makes perfect sense to me to have more faith and love for the dead than anyone else.

I fully understand and get what everyone is saying .. But, when we have desires and secrets that are out of the 'norm' for society - we have to expect that people might befriend us, BUT not defend us when push comes to shove - self preservation kicks in and they have to think of themselves. I understand that .. Hell we are all guilty .. So none of my friends, family, wife .. know the true me! The person that i have created is very likable .. hell, i really like him too! Most of you have it worse than Me. I am not as heavy necro as most of you are. My thing is the simple fact of being gay! The necro desire is probably the worst .. Because it is the least accessible and in society death is a private thing, so, people can't accept it! We need to realize this and not blame them. I guess the point I am trying to make is that everyone has secrets and they just need to stay that way! We can't expect people to understand things that we really don't understand ourselves!
All that said .. I have met a guy that I absolutely adore and I have shared a lot with him. We share pretty much the same desires and I never thought that would happen for me! So I shared More than I would have imagined that I ever would have .. So on the flip-side of what I said before we do let down our defenses when we get comfortable - so we really need to be careful! I truly feel that I am safe with this guy, but if not and he chooses to betray me .. what HE KNOWS will definitely change my life - but I want cry about it .. I will move on to a new one!

PS ... I won't cry about the betrayal, but I will definitely cry about not having those incredible feet, anymore! So you better not betray me, baby!

Even though I am slow to trust and the ultimate cynic, to live your live in that way is just plane depressing. If you go out of your way to lie to people, expect nothing but lies from others. Paranoia get's you nowhere in life. Coming to the point where you trust someone, can be very rewarding. Will it bite you in the ass sometimes? Yes. But those times that it doesn't is a very rewarding feeling.

I guess you were responding to me. I don't go out of my way to lie to others. I do it when its convenient just as I tell the truth when its convenient. I don't have a problem doing either as both can be useful. Just got to know when to tell the truth or when to lie. Never let anyone get a full image of who you really are. The only one who needs to know that is you. I also don't feel paranoid but due to my own life experiences this is what I have come to understand. And because of this I know to never fully trust anyone as there is no need to. Die hard loyalty to anyone or anything is foolish. And don't get me as some stone cold person because im not. Im actually very friendly and out going with a lot of friends. If you were to speak to me in person im sure you would think of me as a pleasant well spoken guy. But it doesn't bother me when people decided to fuck off or get shitty. They are people and thats what people do. They do it, I do it, we all do it.

ive been betrayed by many, even family.
people who suck up to you until they get
what they want either cash wise or materialistic
wise. my poor parents have been fucked
over and used for their money and influence
and connections all their lives, ive been used
and betrayed for sex, cash, travel, even something
as stupid as a simple drive in one of my familys
high end vehicles. i remember one incident where
this stupid bitch i knew just wanted a ride in my
moms limo around the block and afterwards never
bothered with me again, especially after she found out
i like cock and had no desire to fuck her. yuck....
i mean really,......... get a fucking life!!!!!!!!!

Jesus.

When I posted this thread I had no idea so many of you have had similar experiences.

I thnink relatives is the worst, followed by boyfriend betraying you.

I've seen families torn apart over money, over property or even petty arguments.

When I was a kid I was never able to understand why grown up people with children etc, living together separate.

Now I know and it's an awful feeling.

Back