- Joined
- May 31, 2022
- Messages
- 75
- Location
- Canada
I would like to willingly join others to slaughter two young twinks or young men, to feel the excitement of being a killer and watching the two victims desperately fight and beg for their lives without success. I would love to join the feast with the super millionaires who pay, donate, and bid for their exquisite dinners with these young men. Perhaps later toward the end of the banquet, some millionaires privately offer to pay to have me slaughtered on spot and cook for the extended late night dinner, without my awareness. Then all suddenly, I am subdued and dragged to the slaughter room, and just like the two boys in the early evening, I am also stripped of my clothes, completely naked, rope tied like a long pig. Just like this, I am hoisted on my ankles to the air, and a butcher mate whom I was helping with early, approaching me with a butcher knife, cut into my neck vain, my blood sprinkling like crazy, while my tightly bound naked body, hung upside down, swirling as a result of struggling. And without my blood fully drained and me still being conscious vaguely, the butcher goes further, cut off my belly completely, my intestines immediately falling off in the front, dripping toward my head below…too bad that at this moment I am going to darkness, without being able to watch how my body meat carefully and skillfully chopped off, and handed over to the chefs for cooking…