D

deadcorpse

It is very sad, to see, how beautiful boys die in Brasil. Boys, maybe, who have dreamed from a better life. I still living, but i have no dreams of my life anymore, so i'm still hope and waiting to be shot 2014 in Brasil or later 2015 in Peru. I want to be transport on a pickup to the morgue, hopefully my murderer will dead too an laying on the pickup too. His feet should by on my face. Ok, i will not recognize it, but the dreaming of it is still my greatest wish. :yes:

HAHA...I love broken English. It's sweet. And congratulations to you on doing such an excellent job with it! I can't speak even a single word of German, French or Italian (or Romansh either, whatever that is).

I'm 45. Yes it is bad, i'm really down. Maybe there will come better days, but at this moment, i 'm frustrated. :pass out:

:hahahahha:
HAHA...I love broken English. It's sweet. And congratulations to you on doing such an excellent job with it! I can't speak even a single word of German, French or Italian (or Romansh either, whatever that is).
:tognue2:

If you find that's funny you should even hear me speak English.
I promise you would not stop with the laughing.:hard lol:

Aww... that's sweet deadcorpse. :cheers:

I think most people just want to move to NYC area not to Wyoming.

If you find that's funny you should even hear me speak English.
I promise you would not stop with the laughing.:hard lol:

I'd only need to stop long enough to say something in German, and then my laughter would be drowned out by yours. I'm beginning to suspect that white Americans are the only people left in the world who do not, with regularity, grow up fluent in more than just the mother tongue. It puts one at a disadvantage any more, not to be multi-lingual.

All here to learn English at school, but I was too lazy to really learn it. Now I regret this very much.

All here to learn English at school, but I was too lazy to really learn it. Now I regret this very much.

Bah, you're adept enough in English to make yourself understood perfectly. If you still have language ambitions, learn a new one (like Spanish, for the soon-to-be U.S. majority). You have the English down just fine.

Back