NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Another part of a story. I found some guys on here who liked the first one, so I kept writing about it. This is a continuation from Part I.

Paul Before.
paul_johnson_jr_a.jpg

Paul After.
paul_johnson_jr_1.jpg

We got home, and by a miracle of God I got Pauls head thorugh the airport security and he was home with me in the USA.

When we got home, I slammed the door and locked it, drew all the shades and took Paul out of his sack. It was a shame I had to leave his body back with the terrorists, but that was alright. Pauls head was here, and that was all that mattered right now.

I turned my cell phone off, unplugged the house phone. I stripped my clothes off and my dick was already rock hard again. I went into the bathroom and ran a hot bubble bath, getting everything nice and right. I lit some candles, sweet smelling inscense, and poured some bath oil into the bubbly water.

It was ready, and now for the good stuff!

I sat on my recliner, naked, my cock sticking out hard and throbbing. I pulled my only piece of luggage toward me.

The lights were dimmed. I unzipped the bag and I pulled Paul of the carrying case. He was wrapped in plastic. I put extremely cold ice packs in there with him to keep him preserved and fresh, as preserved and fresh as I could get him anyway.

Out of the bag, Paul looked like he was still sleeping. My heart began to race with delight as I held him between my legs. I held his head between my knees and stroked my dick with one hand and ran my fingers though his cold hair with the other.

“Welcome to your new home my love,” I whispered. I picked him up and pulled him close to my face and kissed him again. His mouth hung open as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. I could taste my cum and Paul’s spit as my tongue snaked around in his mouth.

His lips felt cold, as did his hair. My breathing and the movement of my lips on his and probing tongue began to warm him up again.

“I love you,” I kept whispering to him. “Oh my God Paul, I love you so much!” My cock was throbbing harder, and I swear it was so hard that I gained another two inches of length and thickness permanently.

I stopped kissing him and held him in front of me with both of my hands. His eyes were closed still, and his mouth hung open. I could see a thin line of spittle between his lips. His hair was still a tad messy.

“Are you cold?” I asked. I laid him on my lap and grabbed my dick and stroked it. It was warm, dear God it was warm! “It’s ok, I got something to help you keep warm,”

My cock was sticking straight up, almost into my belly button. I grabbed Paul and put him against my stomach and slid his mouth over my throbbing cock.

Foreskin peeled back in his mouth, and my cock head rubbed against the tongue. With my moisture and the warmth I made from kissing him, it felt like he licked my dick head. I moaned out in intense ecstasy as my dick slid into his mouth. I pushed on his head and his mouth slid all the way down, I could feel his facial hair bristles brush up on my balls.

The feeling was amazing! I nearly cummed too soon as I moved his head up and down over my dick.

“Fuck yeah baby!” I moaned. His head moved up and down over my dick, which was so thick that it filled his entire fat mouth. He was a big man when he was alive, and some part of me thought that he probably never had a sausage this big in his mouth before. I held his hair in a fist, moving the head up and down, up and down. “Fuck yeah, suck that dick!”

I picked him up and kissed him again, holding him up by the back of the head with a fist full of hair. Something inside of me clicked, and I turned like an animal! I kissed him and stuck my tongue as far as I could get it into his beautiful mouth. I pulled myself away, looked across the room at the couch. I flung my arm and threw him across the room onto the couch.

Paul hit the couch and rolled onto the floor. I got up, my cock sticking straight up. I went up to him and put him on the couch and crawled on top of him. I put him between two cushions and pushed my dick into the mouth and began to fuck him like crazy.

I pumped in and out hard! I could feel his mouth forced open wider, and I could feel my dick head poking out of the neck hole again, only this time it went out farther. I was going to town on the head! I fucked it harder and harder, and it felt amazing!

Changed positions and laid on my back, on the floor. My cock was so hard! I pulled on it and let it fall back, slapping my stomach. I grabbed a handful of Pauls hair and, with one hand, held my dick out and slid his neck hole onto me, impaling him on my dick.

I held Paul with both hands while I fucked up into the neck. I fucked harder and harder. I could see Pauls face shaking as I pumped in and out. His eyes were closed and his mouth hung open. Pre cum, a lot of it, was smeared on his lips.

The feeling of cum bubbling inside me was beginning to overcome me. I jerked Paul's head off my dick and held him with one hand. I turned his mouth toward me and jerked my dick with my other free hand.

“Oh my God Paul, I’m cumming!” I moaned. I let out another moan of delight as I blew my load out all over Paul’s face. This time, it squirted out and primarily stuck to the area of the mouth. It came out in gigantic spurts, and if Paul’s head wasn’t there majority of it would have shot on my stomach and into my face. I took my cock and smeared my semen all over his face.

Then, it was over. I laid back and pulled Paul close to my face. My dick was still hard and throbbing. I held Paul up, and I could see all of the cum slowly drizzling off his face. I kissed him again, letting cum drip into both of our mouths.

“Oh my God Paul, I love you!” I whispered. “Fuck baby, I love you so god-damn much!” I continued to kiss him and lick the cum off his face, while I rubbed my dick with the other hand.

I laid on the floor and held him close like a teddy bear for a bit. I could feel his hair had cum in it, and it was sticking to my chest. Despite our love making session, he was still a bit cold and now he was becoming sticky with cum drying on his face and hair.

“Come on baby, let’s get cleaned up,” I said. I picked him up and we went to take a bath.

OMG! cum-inducing realistic depiction of "a different kind of love" guaranteed to elicit a large load! OMG!

“Oh my God Paul, I love you!” I whispered. “Fuck baby, I love you so god-damn much!” I continued to kiss him and lick the cum off his face, while I rubbed my dick with the other hand.

I laid on the floor and held him close like a teddy bear for a bit. I could feel his hair had cum in it, and it was sticking to my chest. Despite our love making session, he was still a bit cold and now he was becoming sticky with cum drying on his face and hair.

“Come on baby, let’s get cleaned up,” I said. I picked him up and we went to take a bath.

Ultra hot read!

Back