Have you ever stolen something?

Stealing....???

• I've done it and I regret it.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I've done it and it rawks - I get a rush of adrenalin that I might get caught!

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Never done it, never will take anything that doesn't belong to me.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • If I don't have anything to eat I will probably turn to stealing yes, otherwise NO.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I can afford anything and don't need to steal.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
damn, there are some hardcore Bonnie & Clyde's on this forum, I didn't know what I was getting involved in when I signed up

do I need protection?

damn, there are some hardcore Bonnie & Clyde's on this forum, I didn't know what I was getting involved in when I signed up

do I need protection?

you allways needs protection darling xD

you girls ROCK...two sexy Bonnies and I'll be Clyde...so now what are we going to steal?
lets hit a Bank first!

you girls ROCK...two sexy Bonnies and I'll be Clyde...so now what are we going to steal?
lets hit a Bank first!

Well I'd get my army knife, and carve pretty smiles on all the cops, and shove my tommy gun down their throats, so they're gaged to suck it til the bullet goes through their skull. What's the word, I'm looking for? -strokes her chin- Ah, yes! Skull F**K! My favorite position of sex of the dead. Hahaha!

we might have to take some hostages, ransom them off
think of the fun things we can get up to - I got a good long rope and you got a knife...hmmm
not sure Princess will be up to it, we'll have to see what she says when she wakes up
in the meantime, I like the way you work a Tommy-gun
what are we gonna do with this trunk full of money? some of it has bloody fingerprints on it

I actually used to steal candy from K-Mart when I was 7. My mom used to let me go to the toys by myself and I would steal candy and chips and eat them hiding.

Then that Christmas I received a present that sounded suspiciously like coal when I shook it. I was terrified that Santa saw me and gave me coal. I was so ashamed. I never have stolen again..

Turns out it was puzzle :D

Back