Have you ever stolen something?

Stealing....???

• I've done it and I regret it.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I've done it and it rawks - I get a rush of adrenalin that I might get caught!

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Never done it, never will take anything that doesn't belong to me.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • If I don't have anything to eat I will probably turn to stealing yes, otherwise NO.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I can afford anything and don't need to steal.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Horror and movies about serial killers are my favourite since childhood velrup, we are so much alike.

In Sofia, I live directly opposite a large cinema complex but because tickets are very expensive for our living standarts I don't go often.

I have gay friends who only go to the movies to make out in the back seats and possibly fuck.

I want to steal from the supermarket but I promised not to do it and risk ruining the reputation of my family.

But it feels so good when you steal.

Mom saw me eating sneakers and sweets that she knew we hadn't paid for.

:sm (31):
Until a few months I used to take sneakers from the local store, cucumbers, sweets, candies - anything I want.

I know its wrong, but the feeling that you are doing something bad, and you get away with it is amazing.

At least I get a kick out of it.

There is an excellent store in granny's village. No high-tech equipment, no cameras or sensors, no quards.

Just a fucking retarded cashier.

:sm (51):

Also, I went to the shop and bought a lot of staff.

I paid lets say $100 and the cashier returns me....$100

:sm (51):

I took the money and left.

This also happened once to my granny and she returned the money.

So whats your verdict guys - stealing is wrong yes, but if you find yourself in an ideal situation and you have a change to take something without paying for it, would you do it?

you forgot to tell about the content you steal from other gore sites

No other site can beat CDG.

That is why you keep coming back here just to troll, piss and moan.

Makes us all very proud.

I have stolen underwear from other guys at the Gym... But only exclusive brands and in my own size so I can wear them and cum inside...

I used to be a borderline professional shoplifter. I stole from numerous department stores, and would make out with a thousand or two thousand dollars worth of merchandise every time I hit a mall. I stopped because I got older, it started getting riskier and the stores slowly started to catch on to various techniques.

I used to tell my friends, write down what you want and what size and I'll get it for you -- just pay me 50% of the retail value. I was like Dexter, I had a code that I shoplifted by. There were certain stores I would refuse to hit no matter how easy -- the mom & pop ones were always off limits or their reputation on how they treat their employees, customers and community.

Once when I was 17. Twice when I was 18. I stopped a year and a half ago. I made very dumb rookie mistakes because I wanted some stuff really badly without thinking logically about the situation.

They were at a college bookstore, jewelry department of a department store and Costco.

I cant say I have never done it, but my dad was a mean drunk. We had 3 rules to live by.
1) Dont Lie
2) Dont Steal
3) Dont Cheat
Thats how I grew up. I did steal a ring once, and my parents found out. I got in so much trouble, I never did it again.

A guy back at school was a very hairy, good looking athlete.
He played a lot of sports so he had several gym lockers that were always unlocked and packed with sweaty stuff.
Man that was a virtual goldmine for a long time.
Then one day I went to grab what I wanted and there was a note written in marker on the door saying "if he caught the perv stealing his shit he was gonna kick their ass".
LOL

lol, OK well I've done my share of shoplifting too.
For years if I needed something from a grocery store I'd just take what I wanted.
A new one opened up near where I live and the cameras weren't in yet and the staff was too stupid to know anything.
I used to go in daily and just fill my knapsack up with the best meats and other products I needed.
This went on for months until the cams were installed and then one day I saw the store manager talking with a few detectives up front and thus ended my spree there.

I started early as a young kid, stole a toy from a little 5 & Dime, the owner caught me and got my mother involved. LOL she was not happy.
Then a few years later I got caught again taking another little toy at some other place, the guy let me and my friend go.
As time went on as a teenager we learned how to go into the dressing rooms of a department store and put on as many clothes as we could and walk out.
Lots of great stuff!
Then I stopped for a long time but when times were a bit rough, I would nick food and such.
Oh and yeah, I love it when the cashier fucks up and gives me back the wrong change in my favor.
Wow, that really gives me hard on.

Getting caught sucks be careful. It is so easy to steal, even if they are cameras if you are brutal no one will dare touch you and by the time police arrive you will be off.

In the local supermarket it is only women and one poor thin guy who looks barely alive who is responsibhe for "security".

Last year I filled my jacket with snickers, the supersize ones they sell here, I they are called KING in the US.

I love it when the cashier fucks up and gives me back the wrong change in my favor.

That has happened to virtually everybody, it is such a sweet feeling.

One night I shoped for nearly $50 and I gave her 50 and she just returned me 50.

SWEET, I wanted to kiss her.

I had a boyfriend years ago who was a HUGE shoplifter and thief.
He really didn't need anything but he just HAD to take things.
When I first met him I noticed his house had a lot of small, but expensive items all over the place.
His decorating wasn't much of a turn on, but he was masculine so it worked for a while.

Anyhow, no matter where we went I had to watch him and look out that he didn't get caught, and we both get blamed, lol.
After a while I got into it too and I would be the look out and scout.
It became a fun game and we never once got caught.
We would fill our basket up with the most expensive meats we could find at the store and then stuff our coats and pants with it.
And if we were in a shop and we liked a small item, it was ours.

This guy was so big at it he cleaned out several lines of fine china and silverware from the department store he managed in NYC.
Every day he would walk out with shopping bags full of boxed up crystal and beautiful porcelain.
I should have suspected something because the day after our first date I met him for lunch and he had two laptops in knapsack he said he needed to take home from the office.

Oh well, he was hot and the sex was great.
He's probably in prison now.

Are you top or bottom?

I am guessing tops.

Top guy here, always have been.
Although I've been known to mix it up a little with the right party.
You?

I've done it.
It was a rush. I got away with it. I won't do it again.

I'm fortunate enough to not need to steal, and the consequences outweigh the benefit(s).

My brother and I use to steal from the funeral home that's down a couple blocks from us, it's the same funeral home, he got caught making sweetness to hot body of a dude. -smiles- We just to go into the basement window, and steal the surgical supplies from the tray. I stole a human finger, and some clothes, food, and whatever. So I'm just rotten as much as my brother. We were partners in crime, snatching body parts, though little here and there. Like a toe, a finger, and almost tried to steal once the sheet from morgue down in the basement there. -laughs- I already got one, but I want another...

yes, i actually stoled a magazine last month with a friend of my.... u,u

not a nice lady after all....

Back