sedit666

Forum Newcomer
I called out, “Number 25.”

“Yes sir, Ryken Davies here.”

Bingo! He was the tall handsome jock, casually playing with himself on the far side of the waiting room. He was eighteen years and six months old, according to his contract. He was here by choice. He had a smooth naked body, and a full head of angelic blond curls. He stood up, easing his foreskin over his bulbous half hard cock-head. He waved goodbye to the other waiting suicide guys and followed us. He didn’t seem to mind that he would be dead soon. It was understood that we would make this enjoyable for him. He could only imagine how good it would be.

His cock bounced side to side as we walked down the hall to his suicide room. He grasped the gold knob of the heavy door and entered with us close behind. The door closed with a heavy clang. Once inside he studied the room carefully, the guillotine and mirrors on four walls. The room was designed to give him the ultimate view of his final moment. It would be a great show. He was surrounded by cameras hidden behind two-way mirrors to record every detail of his suicide. The place was perfect for a hot guy like Ryken. His bull cock stood high and drooled precum as he eyed the heavy blade that would soon chop his neck.

“Awesome!” he said breathlessly to himself. His cock was hard!

He turned to me with an embarrassed expression on his face and asked hopefully, “Can I take care of this, I am so horny. I thought I wouldn’t be so turned on so close to doing it, but I can’t help it; it won't take me but a minute to pop my load. This room is so hot! The thought of sacrificing myself has always been a turn on. Let me cum just one last time. Then I can do myself.”

I grasped his neck and shoulders and massaged him gently, trying to help him relax.

“There is no need to hurry. This is your final moment. You have to relax and enjoy it. Get wild. If your hard cock bothers you, use the guillotine and chop it off! Or you can jack off if you prefer.” I massaged his neck and shoulders, glad for the chance to feel him up.

He leaned against my hands and said “Don’t stop! That feels real good!” as I worked out the knotted muscles.

“Ryken, what you are feeling is natural. This room is special, like you. Your body is perfect, one in a million. We want your death to be as special as you are. You will get to watch every detail before and as you die. That gets most guys hard, real hard, like you are now. Only the turn on gets better. When you feel your neck in the guillotine before you cum-it is a major turn on to see yourself like that, vulnerable and in control. You must have thought about it or you wouldn't be here. Let me get you set in position. Then you can take your time to cum, have the most amazing orgasm of your life. After you blast off, you can hit the button and painlessly end it all. Your head will drop, and then you can watch as your heart frantically pumps away the energy of your final orgasm! You will love it!!!”

He rolled his baby blue eyes at me and smiled at the thought of snuffing himself. His dick chubbed up even harder as he pictured his perfect torso without his head. I was eyeing his perfect tan lines, the smooth pale round butt. I was ready to fuck off my load into his virgin ass-hole. Another moment and he would be mine to use.

He looked like he wanted to say something but was hesitating. “What’s wrong stud, something bothering you?” I asked cautiously

“Not really Sir, although I am very willing to snuff or sacrifice myself, I would like to make a slight change in my contract or how I will die.”

We don’t make changes to our contracts when the victim, or should I say suicide, is at this stage. Everything is set pretty much in concrete at this point. Although we will do whatever is necessary to calm someone, and make slight alterations to get them to carry through, major changes are out of the question. I was beginning to worry that he might not want to go as easily as he first appeared. “What is it stud?” I looked at him with a slight frown.

“It’s just that I have also had the erotic desire to totally surrender myself… my soul to someone as I met my end.”
He stared into my eyes and I could tell he had something more to say. What exactly did he have in mind? He was beautiful and prime meat. I was willing to do anything to help him have his erotic exit from this life, but no major changes were allowed.

“What is it boy?, you can confide in me anything. I’m here to insure you get your wish, but it must end with your death. There is no way out at this point.”

“Yes, Sir,” he stammered slightly. “It’s just that I have never really been much into religion. I, I,”.. He stammered a bit more.

“Yes boy?”

“Well I have always had a desire to give myself as a sacrifice.”

“A sacrifice?” I inquired. I studied his eyes and assured him that it was ok to get out his darkest and deepest desires by smiling at him gently. I placed my hand on his shoulder and slowly ran my fingers over his smooth skin and nodded yes to get him to continue.

Then it all came tumbling out. “Yes a sacrifice. Although I don’t believe in traditional religion, I have always been turned on by the imagery and concept of surrendering myself to Satan. The image of a well muscled demon or Satan and being embraced by him, well it just turns me on. I’m not a fag Sir, it’s just that the thought of totally surrendering to Him, to something that will give me my greatest erotic pleasure as I give up my life. I have studied Satanism to some degree, and found that self sacrifice by beheading is or was the traditional way of accepting Satan’s embrace and becoming His for eternity. I want to become His spawn, to have my soul or life energy used as evil or by Him to bring others to you and release their souls.”

He looked down away from me appearing kind of ashamed at this mouthful, and this dark and evil desire of his. I took my hand and placed it under his chin and lifted it gently looking into his eyes, studying them hoping to see into them, to see his deepest and darkest secrets for his desired death.

“I see,” as I smiled gently and with a slightly twisted and evil grin. “Satanism? And from such a young and innocent looking young man”. He looked at me slightly terrified at this point, probably thinking that he might appear to be deranged.”
“Ordinarily we don’t make any changes to the death process after everything is signed and you have come this far along.” “However,” as I smiled wickedly to him with my face close to his, “I think we can accommodate this evil desire as you put it, and make your death a sacrifice.”

This was beginning to turn me on even more, yeah young men taking their own lives was ‘evil’ and wonderfully hot to watch as they generally gave up a final orgasm and then left this earth. But, here was a boy that exceeded my expectations. I had been erotically drawn to many aspects of Satanism myself, and had studied some of the texts on web sites about willing opfers or sacrifices. This was definitely going to be my best assisted death, sacrifice or suicide or whatever one wanted to call it. The idea of me giving this young stud’s soul, his life essence, to something as dark as Satan, had me hard and dripping precum in my jock.

“So is there anything more before we carry this out stud?” I inquired.

“Well one slight thing Sir. I know I am supposed to trigger the guillotine, but I would appreciate it if you could assist me to make it seem more of a sacrifice. If you would hold the trigger, and I will place my hand around yours, and when I am ready, I will squeeze your thumb down on the trigger. I know I am really offing myself, but symbolically you would be releasing me to Satan’s embrace when I am ready.”
He gazed into my eyes with a slightly sheepish grin to see if I was willing to accept this. “The contract calls for you to snuff yourself boy, this is a little irregular. I’m not supposed to do anything but prepare you and bring you to the point where you kill yourself.” I paused and stared back into his unblinking eyes. I could tell he was starting to get worried that he wouldn’t get his total wish, and have to end his life without his most erotic desires being fulfilled. “Well, since you will actually be pushing the trigger by pushing my thumb down, I guess it will be ok.”

Fuck, I hated to be such a push over, and bend the rules, but this studs death was going to make my day, my month, and my year. The thought of delivering him to Satan as His spawn, if one believed in such things. And that his life energy or soul would be used to bring other hot young studs to me to watch them dispatch themselves, who was I to argue.

This was beginning to go longer than it was supposed to. “Ok, I will assist you. I understand completely, and to be honest, it is making me horny just thinking about it,” I beamed.

To possibly help him out further in enjoying his death, I offered him something not all of my charges get. “If you like I can give you a shot of this.” I held up a small syringe.

“What’s that? I don’t want a lethal injection! I want to cum hard and feel that blade dude!” He said, his voice filled with blood lust.

“It is an oxygen/aphrodisiac and a small amount of a mood enhancing drug. Most guys pass out quickly after the blade drops. This enhances your pleasure senses; it’s sort of like poppers if you have ever used them. It gives your mind that release of inhibitions and pleasant high, and extra minutes of life to feel your last orgasm peaking. You will actually see how amazing your body is after your head is chopped! You can remain aware for a few seconds and see your own body spurting your life’s blood from your neck, before that embrace of Satan’s envelopes your earthly existence in eternal darkness.”

Last edited:
Guillotine Suicide Part 2

“OK, I want that!” he whispered greedily. He was into it now, no turning back.

“The injection is not free! You have to do something for me if you want it.”

“What?”

I unzipped and showed him my cock.

“I told you I’m not a fag!” he protested.

“I know. Nobody said you are. Do you want the shot or not? It’s your call.”

He looked at me, at the guillotine, at his neck, at his own stiff cock.

He got down on his knees and opened his silky mouth. What he lacked in skill he made up for in raw talent. We both enjoyed the scene as I used my suck slave.

After I came I gave him the shot in the neck, where the blade would soon land, then he laid down on the bench, face up, and willingly thrusting his head through the lunette. I helped him set the lock in place. He looked straight ahead in the ceiling mirrors and saw his tight muscular body poised under the blade as he flexed for the cameras. His smooth body glistened in a fine layer of sweat. He flexed and admired his lean muscular reflection in the mirrors. His cock was the stiffest I had ever seen on a guy about to die. A clear droplet of precum stretched from his cock lips towards the floor.

“Wow, you really are horny.” I said as I watched him leak precum. He nodded his head as more and more precum started to flow.

He stretched his arms out, carefully grasping the release button in his right hand, and offered it to me. I got out of my clothes. He stared wide-eyed as he saw me undressing. “I hope you don't mind. When the blade drops it gets really messy in here! Your heart is going to spray your blood all over!” He nodded his head and eyed my cock as it casually lengthened.

I stood next to him naked and caressed his muscular abs and shoulders. I massaged him like I did before. Only now my cock rubbed up on his smooth ass crack between his legs as I worked his shoulders sitting on the bench between his legs, then I worked my way down his torso to his ass. I grasped his legs and raised them to my shoulders and massaged his firm buttocks. Then I massaged his smooth pink hole. I hugged him tight and let my cock harden as I kissed his firm nipples as they sat up from being turned on by the whole scene. His eyes were starting to become glazed as the drugs too effect, his breathing was coming more rapid, and his upper torso and face slightly flushed with the increase of oxygen and vasodilation. I took the release button from his out stretched hand, and let his hand envelope mine. I carefully moved my thumb to just below the button along with his. Didn’t want him to accidentally trip the release too soon.

“Wow! You are turned on too! You are going to fuck me aren't you?” he gasped as his eyes lolled around in his head and he licked his lips to moisten them.

“Of course I am Ryken. That’s part of your fantasy isn’t it? It’s OK. You have an amazing body, one in a million. Very fuckable, and so helpless!!! Don't be afraid. It will feel fantastic, your finest moment! My cock will massage your insides like nothing you ever felt before, then you will cum like never before as I fill your hot ass with my seed marking you as mine to deliver to Satan. Or you can hit the button now and miss out on the experience of a lifetime.” He shivered with goosebumps as I caressed his man meat and smooth balls with a little lubricant.

He was hungry for the ultimate orgasm, but torn between ending himself quickly and feeling me inside his jock body. He glanced at me, at his hard cock, at his hunky body, not yet ready to sacrifice himself through me to his demon ‘lover’.

I poured more lube over his crack and my cock with my free hand. We were ready for action. I allowed him to feel my hard-on slide gently against his smooth sensitive butt. His entire body relaxed as my hands caressed his shoulders. He wanted this bad and it showed.

“How you feeling stud,” I asked, sensing his descent into erotic frenzy from the drugs and anticipation of getting his wish.

“Great, Sir. Those drugs are making me feel so great. I feel high, yet totally in control, they are making me want this sooo bad,” he drawled slightly while exhaling. “I feel like I’m floating”, his voice trailed off slightly as he rolled his eyes back. “Go slow, please. OK?” He closed his eyes feeling the warmth of my body against his, and the effects of the shot. I could tell he was loosing all his inhibitions as the warm and inviting high moved him to a higher plateau of inner erotic pleasures.

Last edited:
Guillotine Suicide Part 3

Slowly I guided myself into his warm boy tightness. He was a virgin as expected, and he grunted from the pain of my entry. “Oh shit, it feels strange! Go slow! I have never been fucked by a guy!” he said.

“Yes boy, just breath deeply and relax”, I intoned as I massaged his abdomen and his buns.

He then started to whisper more to himself than to me, but gradually the pleasure centers of his brain, had him groaning louder with his darkest and deepest desires. “Yes Sir, Fuck me Satan, I accept your embrace and your cock. Make me yours. Fill me with your seed and make me your spawn.” He shuddered with the spasms of his sphincters being stretched.

Fucking A, this kid was hot. His chants to Satan were turning me on. I wanted to fuck him and give him the proper send off like he wanted. I was in all the way, and I held still while his ass muscles got used to me and relaxed. I didn’t want this to end too quickly.

“That's it Ryken, relax, and you love Satan’s cock up your ass! You want to be His, don’t you boy?” I got into his dark scene and worked with him. I stroked his horny cock as I slipped my rod in and out of his virgin hole real easy and slow, making him shiver and groan.

“That's it boy. Takes Satan’s cock. You want to be His. Do you accept His embrace? Do you want Him to take your soul, your life energy?” I rasped through my teeth as my own erotic pleasure was mounting.

“Yes, Sir, I give my soul to you, I accept your embrace,” he groaned.

His body shimmered in sweat as I started to fuck him gently at first then a little faster. He was relaxing and obviously enjoying it. “Just because you never tried boy fucking doesn't mean you can't like it. That feels good, real good, doesn't it, Ryken?”

He opened his slightly glazed eyes and looked at the mirror and tightened his ass ring on my shaft.

“Yes! That's grrrh, good, right...there....oh, like that, don't stop Satan, take my soul,” he said breathlessly, hungry for more.

I leaned over his body and took hold of his rod and began to jerk him off slowly so as not to make him cum too soon. I then massaged his nuts and warned him, “Don't move my thumb to the button until you cum!”

“Do you accept my embrace boy,” I hissed into his ear. “Do you release your soul to me, Satan, and accept death to become my spawn? I will make you mine and give you eternal erotic pleasures, just accept my embrace.”

I was really getting into his mind now, as I felt his ass twitch with each push of my cock. I could feel his thumb moving my thumb slowly up to the button. He was almost there. He was ready to give up his soul through me. The erotic pleasure was so hot, it was all I could do to keep from exploding in him. I forced myself to wait until just the right moment for his final pleasure and mine.

He nodded his head intently. “Yes, I accept your embrace. Take me Satan and make me yours. I accept death and the release of my soul to you. Make me yours,” he cried out licking his lips again. He was swaying his pale white ass from side to side, crying out in pleasure as I worked his body. I wanted to make his last load of cum the best ever. His athletic body and perfect tan skin were a total turn on. I was ramming harder, reaming his hole with my fat dick, pleasing the sensitive tissue as I worked his fat, cum filled, boy-balls, almost ripping them from his quivering body.

The tall, blond haired kid was yelling. His one hand around mine, working his cock, and the other still holding on to my other hand with the release button. With his face flushed from the drugs and the erotic workout, he was now at his peak. He screamed, “Oh Satan, I'm there! Cumming! Fuck!!! I'm cumming!!!!! Take my soul, embrace me, I accept death to be with you. Sacrifice me now!”

My free hand felt the surge in his cock as it spewed its huge load, shooting up onto me, onto his chest, and over the lunette, hitting him in his face. We both watched the rush of orgasmic pleasure wash over his face, wide-eyed, as he screamed, “Oh fuck meee! Oh yeah!!!!!!” It was all I could take as well. I pressed my hot satanic rod into his virgin ass, filling him with my hot seed making him mine. Bolt after bolt of cum shot from his cock and mine, until the our orgasms started to fade, and he felt the pain as I continued to fuck his virgin ass as hard as I could with my still pulsing cock. This was the longest orgasm I had ever had, and it appeared that it was probably his as well.

“Oh fuck that felt good Satan!!! I am yours, take me!!” He smiled as I finished my pleasure. Suddenly he pushed my thumb down on the button.

There was a slight tensing and lurch in his body as the blade slammed down with a smooth hard thump, cleanly severing his handsome head. It rolled on its side and appeared to continue to watch in the mirror as I fucked his tight ass-hole still squeezing his throbbing dick and squirming balls. I swear that his now torso-less head winked and a smile crossed his angelic lips. Then his eyes slowly glazed over and closed, as his life force was taken.

Blood spurted from his neck stump as I started to fill him with more cum. I had never felt anything like this before. The whole satanic sacrifice scene was so hot, as I continued to feel his body spasm from his orgasm and now his death spasms. I could feel his soul leave him, and death set in with my cock. It was as if Satan was in me, and I was draining him of his life energy and taking him into me while I filled him with my cum making him mine.

When I was finished and panting breathless, I gradually pushed up off the bench pulling my softening cock from his now gradually relaxing ass. I gently lowered his limp legs from my shoulders to the floor. I walked over to the head and leaned down and picked it up. I marveled at the look of satisfaction and kissed his open angelic lips. His mouth tasted sweet as I sucked his tongue into my mouth, holding his head by the sides and it’s beautiful fine blonde hair. It was so new and wonderful and I felt oddly invigorated. I quietly looked at Ryken’s limp body and head and thought, “This is what you wanted babe. You are now in Satan’s embrace and His spawn. Wear those horns well, and corrupt those boys out there and send them my way for our pleasure and for Satan’s.”

Beautiful story.

I fantasize constantly of being beheaded (although unlike the protagonist of the story, I probably would have cut my cock off with the guillotine first). And as I get older and get more serious about it, I begin to find more and more of a satanic dimension to my own fantasies. I've often wondered if the devil is real and is driving my obsession, and fantasized about being sacrificed to him. I even find that I when I imagine going through with my wish might lead to eternity in Hell, my desire isn't any less. Maybe I'm a satanist at heart.

Anyhow, enough about me. Thanks for the story; I'm glad to know someone else finds a Satan/voluntary beheading connection so hot, too.

What a hot story. Ryken clearly enjoys his sacrifice. Hope Satan realises what a gift he has been given and that he gives our hero a great fuck.

Magnificent story & detail..my desk and chair are a mess..took two orgasms to get through this one !! Satisfying as heck !! Loved this - thanks for posting !!

This is one real fantasy. it brought my cock to attention. I would love to work in a suicide facility.

Back