tumblr_inline_n4dus1ztJR1swube0.jpg

THE WOODEN SPIKE
by John Dee

Inspired by one of Mike Carcel’s drawings (Open for Business)

http://www.crucialimage.co.uk/jd/observe/stories/The%20Wooden%20Spike.pdf

Magnificent story! Extremely well written and illustrated with a Carcel drawing I hadn't seen before. From the moment the two slaves were constrained until the blond boy's crucifixion, my dick stayed hard and ready to explode. And then it did!

You are hot. We exchanged pictures a number of years on another forum. I also communicated briefly with Mike, as some of his drawings seem so congruent with my fantasies. Very much a shame that he doesn't draw these sorts of images anymore. I hope he draws though, as he has a good hand and needs to keep his skill honed!

NAILED
:shock:

:horny:

Not quite as savage, I grant you, but this brings to mind a regular at my father's dungeon in San Francisco. We called him "Hatpin Eddie" because his fetish was having multiple hatpins pushed through his testicles. He had been a Marine in Viet Nam, for that matter, my father helped quite a few returning Marines in the 1970s that needed pain to survive. In any event, "Hatpin Eddie" couldn't get his wife to do this for him. I helped one time and we had at least a dozen hatpins at varying angles through each of his testicles. His other fantasy was to have his scrotum cut open so that he could hold one of his own testicles in his hand and then put it back in its sack

S-Indian-crucifixion.jpgS-liquid-life.jpg
I have quite a few of these images from the old Greasetank site. there was one image from there I'd love to see again, color sketch, POW in green cap partially submerged, having pot shots taken at him

I remember getting off on this thread before - works for me this time around too.
Fuck yeah.

The knife rises and oozes, just like the cock. Both men experience the ecstasy and intimacy of the moment, knowing that it can never happen more than once in a lifetime. That moment is timeless and has no boundaries... it is nothing... yet is everything.

The STRANGE THINGS LOVERS DO
by Mike Carcel
:shock:

"HOLD ME tighter, man !"

:stroke::stroke::stroke:

The knife rises and oozes, just like the cock. Both men experience the ecstasy and intimacy of the moment, knowing that it can never happen more than once in a lifetime. That moment is timeless and has no boundaries... it is nothing... yet is everything.

The games some people play! Heaven or hell - it's all here. Beautiful.

Back