- Joined
- Oct 7, 2008
- Messages
- 64,858
- Location
- Bulgaria
Oh Jesus, isn't he sweet ??? :sm (22):
Christ, these guys drive me insane, I can't think about work.
He is also fucking barefoot!
Marvellous! Vote for him.
I am sure he will be among the contestants for Cutest Dead Guy of the year. We will take all the best rated threads and vote for the guys, so every vote counts!:sm (1):

Dude's name was Antonio and he was only 22 years old when he croaked. He was found murdered yesterday in Brazil.
Looks like dude got stabbed in the chest and the gut.
He is now among the sweetest dudes on CDG. Cheers mate and welcome to our site.
Christ, these guys drive me insane, I can't think about work.
He is also fucking barefoot!
Marvellous! Vote for him.
I am sure he will be among the contestants for Cutest Dead Guy of the year. We will take all the best rated threads and vote for the guys, so every vote counts!:sm (1):
Dude's name was Antonio and he was only 22 years old when he croaked. He was found murdered yesterday in Brazil.
Looks like dude got stabbed in the chest and the gut.
He is now among the sweetest dudes on CDG. Cheers mate and welcome to our site.
