Dead, naked, plastic bag and a marker pen in the ass

proton

Forum Regular
Naked dead body of a 26 yr old man was found in the house he just started remodeling as a private short work job for his neighbors, while they were planing to go out of town for a few days. He had inserted a marker pen in his anus, placed a white plastic bag on his head and then also a noose made from a black electrical extension cord, tying the other end to the top of the fitness machine. Then starting masturbating and hanging / suffocating himself in the laying down position. The body was discovered very soon after his death, when the owners of the house had unexpectedly returned to get something they had forgot to take with them for their trip.

The case was initially thought of as a suicide (albeit a strange one), but the deeply inserted marker pen in his anus, plus the evidence of masturbation (ejaculation, with his semen under his body), had it classified as an accidental death from erotic asphyxiation.

He sure has/had a fine smooth body

Yes, he had a nice body. I would not be surprised if he was a professional swimmer. Since he is not only slender fit, but also does not have any body hair. Pro swimmers shave all of their body hair, to have less drag resistance in the water.

its a shame that we cant see his face tho

Here is another dead young man with a plastic bag. You can almost see his face. And likewise was into erotic asphyxiation. Judging by his open mouth he had probably suffocated from a plastic bag first, rather than dying from hanging. With a double set up like that it is almost guaranteed to end in death.

Fuck I want to suck that dead cock.

I would be tempted to yank it hard and give a rough handjob. Always curious if the body would react with any of the last reflexes like spasms and jerks, after an intense orgasm deaths like that.

I would be tempted to yank it hard and give a rough handjob. Always curious if the body would react with any of the last reflexes like spasms and jerks, after an intense orgasm deaths like that.
I would suck his delicious dick

I would also be tempted to fuck his ass too. Repeatedly.

Here is another dead young man with a plastic bag. You can almost see his face. And likewise was into erotic asphyxiation. Judging by his open mouth he had probably suffocated from a plastic bag first, rather than dying from hanging. With a double set up like that it is almost guaranteed to end in death.

Yes. now THAT's dangerous

Back