Welcome back mate. :kissess:

Hope many of you decide to buy elite membership again to keep the group strong and uncensored. We will purchase beautiful new stuff and morgue videos.

Young girl on motorcycle was killed in a collision with SUV.

thanks everyone. hope everyone happy again. now, i just want ask admin a question, why when i login cdg most time are asked update or something? nearly 9 of 10. i just look web, not post garbage and even not post the content to other somewhere? and you can see i'm an cdg account long time? thanks admin and everyone, hope cdg better than better.

Hi I am not sure I get your question what update? Or you mean upgrade?

thanks for replying to me first! yes, i'm may not have good content, so i choose don't post garbage to upgrade my point or something, but most time when i login, it ask me upgrade and don't let me in. if i have good things i will share them too, but i can't login lots of times... thanks for this...

i focus on cdg and dr neverstop, but lots of things are getting worse and worse, the two webs are last same type, i really want everyone can happy, rather than have a bad ending... thanks everyone...

Yes as I already pointed out censorship and hate against gore sites is off the scale in recent years several were shut down and we have been viciously attacked many times and had lots of problems of our own to deal with.

We can't provide free membership for everyone which makes people angry and frustrated and they linger and degrade on sites like DR instead of supporting CDG which is the only site with real sources.

Sad little world.

Yes as I already pointed out censorship and hate against gore sites is off the scale in recent years several were shut down and we have been viciously attacked many times and had lots of problems of our own to deal with.

We can't provide free membership for everyone which makes people angry and frustrated and they linger and degrade on sites like DR instead of supporting CDG which is the only site with real sources.

Sad little world.
thank you for your efforts

looks like CO poison, probably suicide
CO2 poisoning by burning that stuff in the corner of the room.

My guess, she's a working girl on a platform.

1) that kind of underwear I've only seen on working girls.

2) closet is near empty (When have you ever met a girl whose bedroom closet is empty)

3) room is set up to be a service room, trash next to bed with bottle of waters (for rinsing of mouth after CIM). Why not use bathroom? because this apartment has multiple bedrooms with multiple girls. walk naked outside might run into other clients and this is more expedient.

4) room has no decorations of any sort and she seem to have nothing other than a travel bag in the corner, I expected a small traveling suitcase.

If I can see the content of the drawers and the trashcan I can make a much more confident conclusion, trash should have some wet napkins and water (spitting after rinsing) and drawer has packs of condoms.

Welcome back mate. :kissess:

Hope many of you decide to buy elite membership again to keep the group strong and uncensored. We will purchase beautiful new stuff and morgue videos.

Young girl on motorcycle was killed in a collision with SUV.

More from this set that I found.

Naked chopped up woman.

Without donations we will be posting the same stuff over and over we are slowly becoming like goregrish forum. :facepalm:

Woman crushed by a train in Moscow on July 17.

Thank you.

One of our sources sent us today a brutal case of raped and murdered young girl dumped naked all completely uncensored photos available in our necro club.

European very beautiful girl.

Don't linger and degrade on other boring dying forums join CDG brtual necro clubs and accept that such stuff cannot be downloaded for free everyone has to give their share for this thing to work.

I generously give mine.

All in all two years of loyal elite membership is required here to become approved member of our necro club.

Back