Do you enjoy dead white women on morgue table examined naked and cut up? Join our Secret Room and then our necro club for the most exclusive, most beautiufl ultra high resolution morgue sets on the internet.
We know have HD morgue videos from different countries some 3 hours long and fresh morgue sets arrive every week.
Everything is shown.

I’m in the secret room, is there a link to join the necro club? Looking for it…..

fadqXO8.png

Hi and you are welcome it is a huge set.

She is stunning…..LOVE the “deliveries”, wrapped up (still clothed). I enjoy seeing them removed from the bags and stripped of their clothing, gives me a present to “unwrap” before enjoying their corpses.

Two Mexican Strippers Dismembered​

This happened in the city of Manzanillo, Mexico in 2022 where Los Ántrax, a strongman/enforcer unit for the Sinaloa Drug Cartel (CDS) has been targeting bars and strip clubs where CJNG (Cártel Jalisco Nueva Generación) are selling their drugs. Of course the two factions are fighting over the territory and it doesn't help that the city of Manzanillo sits on a split between territory controlled by the CJNG and territory controlled by CDS.

Have you dreamed of owning a large uncensored morgue and funeral home video collection of dead girls and women in HD? :teddybear:

Then our brutal necro club is definately for you! Every week we add fresh morgue and funeral prep videos from several countries including one morgue in the heart of Europe. :rocksss:

Some videos are over 2 hours long and show everything from start to finish including morgue bath of the naked woman and dead pussy wash until the corpse is dressed and placed in casket.

Here is a sample screenshot from this week's update.

Back