Guest viewing is limited

karcal

Forum Regular
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
150
Location
CAN,CHINA
Who watch about Luka Magnotta kill one chinese man video?Anybody can provide the video link?Thanks!
 
As I was watching it, I thought it was a fake and then felt underwhelmed by it.

Must be me getting too desensitized to all this gore?:not sure:
 
I've got it. Can I upload it here? It's a shit video cuz he edited the actual killin out... That's y it's less shocking than a lot out there. Only got attention cuz he wanked off with the dismembered arm! And fucked the limbless corpse then pretended to eat part of the ass raw. And let a puppy chew on the corpse and then fucked his dead ass with a beer bottle and then wanked with the severed arm again to new order song! Nothing special lol :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top