The difference in law enforcement policies and techniques around the world is very interesting. Is it a methodology difference based upon cultural or other factors or simply out of necessity to get bodies off of the streets quickly? Here in the U.S. and in other locales, they would not think of stripping the body until it was in a controlled environment where any kind of trace evidence could be collected and analyzed and work very diligently in avoiding contamination of the crime scene. In others it appears that trace evidence and crime scene contamination are of little to no concern. I would be curious to see if the differences between the two manifest themselves down the lines as far as their closure rates on murder cases and other violent crimes in the locations that spend less time on analyzing the scene and work to get the body off of the streets as soon as possible.

very erotic vid, i think I may have gone one step farther and just removed the underware. Just to make sure I was complete

Back