I would love to try to reanimate these beautiful creatures and get their hearts beating again.. If successful would love to lie on their bodies and feel their chests rise and fall

Shame they look good and fit :RIP:

Looks to me like they were laid that way - either after rescue or as a pact to die in that position.

No one shared the story. Were they found that way? Was it a suicide pact or did someone kill them - does not look like trauma though.

not sure they were really dead or not. I would love to try to give them cpr. I want to just push my hands inbetween their lungs and squeeze their hearts to try to massage them into beating again.

to have them begin to breathe, to choke out the water in their lungs and their powerful meaty pumps thrusting against my hands. their heavy breathing to regain their epic existence in the world and beginning to realise they still live only to watch their newly reanimated life be cut short by my hands ripping each of their beating hearts clean from their muscle chests.. shaking and tensing before once gain falling limp and leaving with their pumps so i can cook them and eat the source of their lives

the thought of being able to squeeze their fit hearts to massage them into beating again. the thought of them being so physcially fit and strong that they've fought the tides and survived drowning, got to the beach and are lying on their backs totally exhausted and surviving on a private and deserted beach and me a serial killer stumbling upon their exhausted chests rising as falling with speed. Unable to fight me as i slash their abs and ram my hands into their bodies for their strong meaty hearts. squeezing tightly their pumps feeling them kick in their sturggling bodies. maybe as hard as i can feeling which one stops first, thinking the black speedo boys heart is just strong enough to survive that little bit longer.. Holding tight until both chests are still and my hands feel no vibrations before removing my hands with their hearts still in them. making sure they stay dead from having no hearts as i put them in my boot, take them home ready to cook and eat

Back