fireboots

Forum Resident
I thought I'd share some of my fiery fantasy stories with you. Many of my stories involve women, and since this is a mostly gay forum I won't post those. Here is the first, an actual "Recurring Dream" that often wakes me up with a raging hard-on that needs to be relieved. Here it goes:

A Recurring Dream

It's a hot summer night and I'm sleeping restlessly in an upstairs bedroom. My door opens and a man in a black robe beckons me to rise up and go out the door. I climb out bed naked and walk to the door. The man in the robes directs me down the stairs and out to the backyard. I hear a murmuring crowd that goes silent as I turn the corner. I look up and see the stake. Instantly on seeing the stake I get aroused, I turn to the man in the robes and ask: "Is that for me?"

The man nods and directs me to the stake. The crowd parts to clear a pathway. I see piles of carefully split wood on the sides of the stake and a glowing brassier with some unlit torches beside it. There is a man standing beside the brassier dressed only in a black hood, blacksmith's gloves and black boots. I walk to the stake and wrap my arms around it. I reach up and feel the manacles. I clamp my own wrists into the manacles and hug the stake. The man who was standing beside the brassier has now come beside me, he touches my legs and I wrap them around the smooth stake pressing my swollen member against it. With expert hands the man wraps a length of chain around my legs. The man looks back at the man in the robes who nods, then the man in leather carefully starts to pile wood behind me. The wood is already prepared in bundles so the executioner builds the pyre quickly. The tension in my cock and balls is getting extreme, I push hard against the stake. Finally a low chant starts to rise from the crowd. "Burn, Burn, Burn." the executioner looks back at the robed man and once again he nods. The executioner lights a torch on the brassier and walks to me. I am squirming with anticipation as he circles me with the torch. I look down as he touches the torch to the pyre. I can feel the heat rise, I start to pump the stake harder. Within seconds the first flames start to lick at my waiting butt cheeks, the pain is growing but so is the stimulation, I start to scream as the flames caress my ass, driving my swollen cock against the stake. The executioner is a pro, he only adds enough wood to keep the flames licking my butt. Within a few minutes the pain is immense but the sexual stimulus is higher. I am now bucking hard against the stake, tossing my head back and forth and screaming. Finally after what seems like forever I reach a shattering climax, my swollen balls release their load against the stake,:load: my body finally collapses against the stake, still held up by the manacles on my wrists and the chain around my legs. I am still conscious but beyond pain. One last time I see the man in the black robe nod, and I can feel the weight of fresh wood getting piled against my roasted body. I am gone. :RIP:
Fireboots

Here is full size version of my avtar. Mike Carcel made this for me after reading my stories about my "Recurring Dream and the origins of my butt burning fetish.

Fireboots

Attachments

• T-fireboots.jpg
    T-fireboots.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 399
More will "cum", I have a few gay oriented "BATS" stories already written, usually featuring my sorry ass getting burnt by demented men.
Fireboots

Burning at the stake

I thought I'd share some of my fiery fantasy stories with you. Many of my stories involve women, and since this is a mostly gay forum I won't post those. Here is the first, an actual "Recurring Dream" that often wakes me up with a raging hard-on that needs to be relieved. Here it goes:

A Recurring Dream

It's a hot summer night and I'm sleeping restlessly in an upstairs bedroom. My door opens and a man in a black robe beckons me to rise up and go out the door. I climb out bed naked and walk to the door. The man in the robes directs me down the stairs and out to the backyard. I hear a murmuring crowd that goes silent as I turn the corner. I look up and see the stake. Instantly on seeing the stake I get aroused, I turn to the man in the robes and ask: "Is that for me?"

The man nods and directs me to the stake. The crowd parts to clear a pathway. I see piles of carefully split wood on the sides of the stake and a glowing brassier with some unlit torches beside it. There is a man standing beside the brassier dressed only in a black hood, blacksmith's gloves and black boots. I walk to the stake and wrap my arms around it. I reach up and feel the manacles. I clamp my own wrists into the manacles and hug the stake. The man who was standing beside the brassier has now come beside me, he touches my legs and I wrap them around the smooth stake pressing my swollen member against it. With expert hands the man wraps a length of chain around my legs. The man looks back at the man in the robes who nods, then the man in leather carefully starts to pile wood behind me. The wood is already prepared in bundles so the executioner builds the pyre quickly. The tension in my cock and balls is getting extreme, I push hard against the stake. Finally a low chant starts to rise from the crowd. "Burn, Burn, Burn." the executioner looks back at the robed man and once again he nods. The executioner lights a torch on the brassier and walks to me. I am squirming with anticipation as he circles me with the torch. I look down as he touches the torch to the pyre. I can feel the heat rise, I start to pump the stake harder. Within seconds the first flames start to lick at my waiting butt cheeks, the pain is growing but so is the stimulation, I start to scream as the flames caress my ass, driving my swollen cock against the stake. The executioner is a pro, he only adds enough wood to keep the flames licking my butt. Within a few minutes the pain is immense but the sexual stimulus is higher. I am now bucking hard against the stake, tossing my head back and forth and screaming. Finally after what seems like forever I reach a shattering climax, my swollen balls release their load against the stake,:load: my body finally collapses against the stake, still held up by the manacles on my wrists and the chain around my legs. I am still conscious but beyond pain. One last time I see the man in the black robe nod, and I can feel the weight of fresh wood getting piled against my roasted body. I am gone. :RIP:
Fireboots
This is really HOT story! Would love to hear some more!

My Original Fire-Play BATS Experience
Here is a story about my first "mock BATS" episode, and it was a very scary event that could have come out of "Lord of the Flies".

I was camping with a group of boys, no adults.We were in a remote area reachable only by boat, a war canoe in our case. We had a couple of big stand-up tents. We were very underage but had smuggled some booze with us. The night was very hot, we all went skinny dipping, and stood naked in front of a big campfire. Some of the other boys noticed I was getting aroused as I roasted my butt over the fire. Another little point here, we all came from the same Catholic School and Church dedicated to the Canadian Martyrs with the big print of those Jesuits getting tortured and burnt at the stake nude by the Iroquois.

Well the other boys seeing my arousal decided to give me the same treatment. First they tied me to a post inside one of the big tents where they tortured me with candles and pinecone torches. I was
screaming in pain, and rock hard. They said "Fuck that post or we will burn you at the stake!" Well I did hump the post and was soon shooting my load. They got dressed and left me tied to the post. I
heard them outside in the clearing chopping wood and breaking branches. They were talking about:
"Lets burn that fag at the stake"
"I bet he will cum like crazy as we burn his ass".

They were more right than they knew, I was getting a huge erection just thinking about getting my butt burnt. Eventually they came back in and told me that they had decided that I was a fag and had to be burnt at the stake. They were actually surprised when I agreed with them, I denied that I was a fag but thought I should burn at the stake anyways. I told them that I thought they were the fags wanting to watch another boy's butt and cock get burned. I walked right to the stake they had raised and wrapped myself around it.

The bigger boys quickly tied me up, my wrists were high on the stake and they tied my legs together around the stake so my butt stuck out. I was totally rock hard as I pressed my cock against the smooth bark of the bitter cherry log that was my stake. I looked over my shoulders as they piled wood behind me. When they thought they had enough wood piled the biggest, oldest boy, a Junior leader who was supposed to take care of us, approached with a pinecone and straw torch. The fire grew quicker than they expected, within seconds there were flames licking my thighs and butt. It drove me crazy! I couldn't believe how aroused I was, I pumped furiously against the stake screaming in pain. It didn't take long for me to start cumming hard. The boys were shocked and more than a little freaked. A few of them were wanking hard as my butt burnt. The older boys were satisfied with their punishment of the "Fag" and threw buckets of icy cold water from the bay onto me, and the fire, then cut me
down. I was still hard and dripping cum! I quickly jumped into the bay to cool the burned flesh. I escaped with only minor burns, lots of redness and few blisters.

This was when I became a major fire-player, I've never been able to get totally aroused without some fire. I don't need a lot, candlelight works, torches outside are better, then a fireplace, campfires, and
best of all getting my butt and cock roasted over an open fire.

Fireboots

Another of my old reality based BATS stories: A Short Version of a real Life BATS Simulation:

A Short Version of a Real life “BATS” Simulation
An almost true short story by Fireboots

Here is a short version, I was chatting with an old friend back in town after almost 20 years away last summer. We started talking about early sexual experiments. He brought up how I always lost at strip poker when we camped in a huge stand up tent and would end up tied to the post in the middle while they tortured my butt, cock, and balls with matches and candles. He said he couldn't believe how fast I got hard when they burnt my butt with candles and how I would cum against the tent pole. I confessed that I was still totally into getting my butt burnt while I was tied to a stake, that burning at the stake was my most powerful erotic fantasy. He asked if I would like to try it again. I almost pleaded with him to burn me.

We decided to rent a wilderness cabin for a weekend to re-live some old times. The cabin had a great fire-pit, and lots of dry firewood. I was getting excited as soon as I saw it. After a few brews we set to finding a suitable stake and soon found long smooth log about 8"s in diameter, perfect for a stake. I was nude except for my boots and work gloves while we split the wood. Once we had a big pile of finely split dry wood we dug a hole and raised the stake. My stake was already rising.

With everything ready for the "sacrifice", we sat down and chatted about the origins of my odd fetish and decided it came from a print of the Canadian Martyrs getting burnt at the stake by the Iroquois in our church, they were being burnt nude facing the stake with the flames just licking their butts. I was getting too horny to chat more. I wanted to burn. I walked to the stake and stated piling the bundles of wood under it.

My buddy asked how far I wanted to go, I said just enough to feel the heat, but I was partly hoping he became a homicidal maniac and actually burn me to ashes. I wrapped my self around the stake and secured my own hands with the rope we had stapled near the top, I hugged the stake with my legs while my friend tied them together just above the knees. This position stuck my butt right out over the "pyre". My cock was already rock hard against the stake.

My buddy said: "this is really freaky, I don't get why I'm so turned on, I generally prefer girls"

I said: "I prefer girls too, but I love fire. Less talk and more fire. It is time to burn!"

My friend lit a pine-cone torch dipped in kerosene and came up behind me, I started to squirm against the stake.

My friend said: "You really want this don't you."

"More than you know"

He touched the torch to the bundles of dry wood under my butt and the fire grew fast, I had poured a little kerosene onto the wood before mounting the stake. I couldn't believe the sensation as the flames licked my butt, I drove my cock against the stake. The flames settled down quickly, so just the heat was against my butt. I was squirming and pumping hard, my friend had dropped his shorts and was wanking as he watched the flames reach for my butt. I couldn't get over the crazy mixture of pain and stimulation. After what seemed like forever, but was probably only a couple of minutes, I started to cum against the stake. :load: I totally greased the pole, but my friend hadn't finished, and then to my shock, I was still rock hard, I kept pumping the stake.

Fortunately my friend was to into wanking to add any more wood, so the heat wasn't so bad. Finally my friend came, shooting his load onto the coals forming at the base of the stake but I was still hard and pumping, he went to grab one of the water buckets we set out earlier but I told him to wait. A few seconds latter I came a second time totally milking my balls. Totally spent I just hung against the stake. My friend decided I had had enough so he doused the fire then cut me down.

My butt and upper thighs were bright red and partly blistered and all my pubic hair was singed but we had planned for that too. I had big container of Aloe gel and some flamicene to coat the inflamed flesh. I also had a batch of "Band-aid Liquid bandage" which is perfect for burns. I heeled well but my ass itched something awful for a couple of weeks. Fortunately I can spend a lot of time nude so I didn't have many problems with the burns stinking to clothes as they healed. Just thinking about this is getting me going. In a totally sick way part of me still has a desire to become a fiery sacrifice. I have no doubt that if I was given the choice of any violent death, I would gladly walk nude to the stake for a slow and fiery end.
Ashes to ashes.
Fireboots

Winter Burn
A True Story about a very intense solo fire-play session in early December, 2006

Setting the scene: In my part of the world we rarely get heavy snowfalls but in late fall 2006 we were hit with a series of first heavy rain storms that caused massive flooding, landslides, road washouts, and other nasty things, then came the snow, lots of it. This was still fall, and there were lots of leaves on the trees which held the snow. Add to this saturated soil and the weight of the snow brought down the trees. As if Mother Nature had decided we needed more, there was a series of massive wind storms, often blowing hurricane force, over 100 Km/Hr. Trees knocked down everywhere, power out for over 1/2 a million homes. I was tending the old family home, a big house with a great fireplace inside and a brick barbecue outside on a totally secluded patio, perfect for my style of "Fireplay".

I loved tending this house. I had a huge supply of firewood, lots of candles and other things like patio torches, hand torches, and great implements of fire torture.
Being able to indulge my lust for fire :horny:, I had almost nightly "Fire-play" sessions. My favorite was to build a fire in the brick barbecue outside and roast my cock and butt on it. I even raised a "Stake" near enough to the barbecue that I could hump it while my butt was roasting over the fire. Close enough to feel the heat but not actually burn myself, always ending with a power ejaculation :load:, usually against the stake. As much as these fire-play sessions fed my lust, they also left me wanting more. Then the storms came.

I was walking through the nearby forest in the snow with my dog when I came across a clearing that was circled with downed trees. In the middle of that clearing was a bitter cherry tree that had been topped. The stump was perfect for a stake, about 3 m high, 20 cm in diameter. About 2.5 m up the stump there were the stubs of broken off branches. The bark of bitter cherry is almost smooth. I couldn't resist, I dropped my pants and wrapped myself around this "stake" :horny:. It was a perfect fit. I knew that this was a calling for me to do a major mock "BATS" session. I decided to come back after dark with a load of dry firewood from the garage and "burn at the stake".

I went home and set to work splitting wood. I wanted the wood to be small enough to catch and burn quickly. My intention was simple, build a "pyre" a little way back from the Stake and give my butt and cock a good roasting while I humped the stake. I really don't like serious damage, I love the burning but hate the healing, and as I'm not suicidal I had no intention of fulfilling my ultimate fantasy of being burnt to death at the stake nude with my body reduced to ashes and dust. I just wanted to fulfill my horny kink of roasting my butt while humping the stake :horny:.

I loaded up my station wagon with the wood, took a jug of kerosene, and put a toboggan on top. I put on tear away nylon pants and a parka. I went back to the edge of the forest closest to the clearing where I was going to "burn at the stake". I was so aroused on the short drive that I wanted to sank :horny:, but that would ruin everything. I had to cum against the stake while my butt burnt.

I parked the car, took down the sled, loaded it with the firewood and started to trudge through the snow. It was -10º C, the sky was clear, and the moon was almost full so with the fresh snow I could easily see the trail. I almost ran to the clearing.

When I got to the clearing where the stake was I ripped off my pants and went to work building my "pyre" bottomless. I built it closer to the stake than I planned to
but I really wanted to feel the heat and flames on my naked flesh. I was already as hard as a rock, I couldn't wait to feel the heat. The "pyre" was ready so off
came the parka. I was nude except for my boots under a clear cold night sky. It was time to burn!

Now I had to position myself on the stake. There were 2 conveniently placed bumps on the stump, at a perfect height to wrap my legs around resting just at my knees. Man it felt perfect! I had to start the fire. I brought a small jug of kerosene, about 4 liters, and a hand held torch. I poured the kerosene over the pyre, and then I positioned myself so my butt would feel the heat. I lit the torch and tossed it onto the pyre. This is when things got scary, the kerosene flared up instantly, fire licked my whole back, I almost came on the spot and ran away but as fast as the flames came up they died back and the wood started to catch. I was getting impatient, desperately wanting to feel the heat but I didn't have to wait long, the dry wood was soon fully burning. I was getting what I wanted, the flames were building, I could feel the heat and the stimulation was amazing. I was getting burnt at the stake!

The flames were staring to grow and I was drilling that stake hard. The Cherry bark wasn't as smooth as I thought, my cock was getting rubbed raw but I was
loving it. Then the light breeze started to push the flames onto my waiting butt and around the stake. I could feel my skin start to bubble but I kept pumping. The
feeling was insane! I felt an incredible mix of pain and stimulation. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore I started to cum. I CAME HARD! :load: I seemed to
keep cumming :load: and cumin :load:! Finally I stopped. I couldn't take the pain any more. Totally spent I peeled myself off the stake and stood by watching the "Pyre" continue to burn.

The wind pushed the flames right against the "stake". I had got away just in time as the stump started to burn too. My ass still felt the heat. I sat down in the snow to cool it off. My cock had been rubbed and burnt raw but was still hard. I rubbed some snow there too. Finally I decided I had had enough. I peed on the fire then I shoveled snow onto the "pyre" and now burning stake. I soon doused the fire and started to trudge back to the car.

I didn't bother putting my pants back on. The cold night air felt so good on my burnt butt and cock. I loaded the toboggan onto the car and drove home. The power was still out at the house, so what else could I do, I lit a fire in the fireplace and slept in front of it dreaming of that ultimate fantasy. I wanked twice :load: :load: more before the cool light of the December dawn came into through the windows.

The reality is so horrible, but the play is so good. My butt and cock took weeks to heal but would I do it again?

OF COURSE I WILL!

A Fiery and Final Vacation

A Fiery and Final Vacation: Fulfilling my Ultimate Fantasy
A fictional fantasy story by Fireboots.

Ah the warm, smoggy air of Mexico City in December. It is cooler than I thought, low 20s, pleasant but not hot. I’ve packed very lightly for this final vacation as I plan on spending it nude and finish it in a blaze of glory. I’m heading for a rendezvous in a forested area even higher than Mexico City. As planned my driver Miguel was waiting for me.

Miguel is a striking man, with a full firm Latino body and dark sinister eyes slicing out from his tanned face. He is wearing an oversized black sweat shirt belted around his waist with money-pack and very little else. The shirt has a print of a nude man reaching up surrounded by flames on the front, and a rear view of the same man in flames on the back. The man in the flames looks very much like Miguel himself.

“Well hello Mr. Boots, we finally meet in the flesh, so much better than on-line web chats even with a web cam. You look like you lost a lot of weight and firmed up in the last year.”

“Oh yes Miguel, I want to put on a good show for my final performance.” I replied.

“I see you haven’t packed much, perfect you won’t need a lot. This is a one way trip for you. We are in that Land Rover over there. The road to the camp isn’t much of a road but that old beast makes short work of it.”

I throw my small travel pack into the Land Rover. I notice that there are several jugs of fuel in the rack on top.

“I hope you aren’t planning to use that on me! I want a wood pyre.” I ask.

“Not initially, except a little for starter, but once you are well done the fuel will help reduce what ever is left to ashes and dust. That is what you want isn’t it, a slow “execution” followed by a huge fire to finish the job. ‘Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust’.”

“Oh yeah, that is the way to go. Nothing left but ashes and dust.” I feel instant arousal at the thought. I am going to fulfil my ultimate fantasy. My excitement is showing as a bulge in my shorts. :horny:

“You can’t wait for this can you Boots? Neither can I.” Miguel says as he looks over at the bulge in my shorts. “You should take those shorts off before your cock splits the zipper”:horny:

Not needing a further invitation, I quickly undid my shorts and dropped them to the floor of the Land Rover. Miguel was pleased with my gesture and pulled up his sweatshirt to reveal what I suspected outside the airport, he was totally bottomless.:horny:

“It is going to be a rough ride, but I think you will enjoy it.” Miguel says as he pulls the Land Rover out from the airport.

The drive out of Mexico City was not pretty. This is an amazing City, bustling with life and excitement. From the Land Rover I could see incredible wealth and incredible poverty but I’m not here to explore this great City, I’m here to fulfil my ultimate fantasy, to be burned at the stake nude. Miguel knows these streets intimately and soon we leave the sprawl of the City and start the long climb up the mountains that surround Mexico City, above the smog and into the crisp mountain air.

“This is going to be so exciting!” Miguel was getting chatty, “Mexicans are big on burning people alive but now they usually just pour fuel over them and turn them into human torches. I’ve seen lots of “narco” executions, a couple of vigilantly lynching burnings, and more than a few self-immolations. Very exciting but too quick.

“Two women and a man immolated themselves on the ranch last year, it was a great show." Miguel continued: "One of the women really wanted to burn at the stake properly over a wood pyre, but she decided to go the quick route with a jug of gasoline. Too bad, she had a sweet body that would have been wonderful to watch slowly burn at the stake. I’m so glad that you want a traditional burning at the stake.”

“Oh yes do I ever want a real stake burning Miguel, I dream about my own execution almost every night. I always get a raging erection that needs to be relieved. I regularly roast my butt and cock over fires. I finally decided that I need to fulfil this ultimate fantasy. That is why I connected with you.” I replied, my hands caressing my swelling cock.

“I’m so glad you did, I’m totally looking forward to watching your bare butt slowly burn. I do wonder why you want to burn facing the stake? Traditionally people were burned with their backs to the stake.”

“Burning facing the stake goes back to the origins of my BATS fetish, a print of Heaven & Hell in Mother Superior’s office in my Catholic School. Hell was full of naked people burning, lots of bare bums getting licked with flames. I really wanted to get my bum burnt. If I burn facing the stake I can hump the stake as the fire licks my butt”

“Yes, I did read your stories. You really do love butts, female and male. Did you really get tied to a stake nude and have your butt burnt by those boys at summer camp?”

“Yes! And I’ve never cum so many times in one night as I did then. Part of me really wanted them to finish the job.”

“Well we will finish the job! And I promise you will cum a lot! We will give you some special Mexican aphrodisiacs to keep you going a long time. It will be a great show!”

The conversation continued for several hours as Miguel navigated the Land Rover through the Mexican high country. Miguel described to me other burnings he had witnessed in detail and how I was going to be burnt. Miguel gave me a folder full of prints of actual burnings. Almost all the victims were nude, and most of the men had huge erections as they burnt, except the ones that had been castrated first by the narcos and vigilantes. Many of the women looked like they were in sexual ecstasy despite the intense pain they were enduring.

We climbed into the high country, having long left the main roads. Finally we pulled up to a sturdy fence and gate. Miguel gave me a set of keys to open the gate. I stepped out of Land Rover, now totally nude except for my glasses and boots and opened the heavy gate. Man it was cold! I desperately wanted to warm up by a fire.

“Get back in Boots, I want to take you to where you are going to burn. I think you will like our preparations.”

I closed the heavy gate behind the Land Rover, my cock swollen again thinking about my coming execution.:horny:

The road wasn’t really a road anymore, basically a trail, but the Land Rover had no trouble. After almost a half hour driving through a fairly thick forest the Land Rover came to an opening. In the middle of the field stood the stake where I would burn. On either side of the stake were piles of carefully stacked firewood. This was real! I’m going to get my ultimate fantasy fulfilled! I couldn’t wait. I jumped out of the Land Rover and ran over to the stake wrapping my naked body against it. I wanted to burn right away!:horny" :horny:

“Patience Boots, your butt will feel the flames soon enough but first you need to clean up to get ready for your sacrifice to the Sun God. Lets walk over to the hot spring.” Miguel said as he stepped out of the Land Rover. He was also totally nude, having left his sweat shirt in the cab.

How perfect is this, a beautiful natural hot spring high in the mountains of Mexico, a clear night with a waning full moon, a beautiful naked man as your escort, and a stake waiting for you to be secured to it and slowly burnt to death. Heaven!

Miguel’s firm butt was looking so tempting as he stood under the steaming water fall in the hot-spring I had to indulge myself. I slipped up behind him and rubbed my cock between those wonderful cheeks. Miguel reached back and grabbed my cock guiding it into his anus lubed with the slippery water of the sulphur hot-springs.

“I know how much you love bums from our chats and I love anal sex.”

Well what is a boy to do, I thrust hard into his anus. :fast anal: Deep full strokes that quenched both of our over heated drives. We collapsed into the warm steamy waters.

Miguel broke the awkward silence: “Boots, when you just fucked my ass, were you making love to me, or thinking about getting your ass burned?”

“Both” I replied. “I’ve been so horny since I got off the plane thinking about actually getting burnt at the stake that my cock has been ready to burst. Then when I saw your perfect bum with the hot-springs running over it I couldn’t resist. I’ve become interested in you since we met on-line over a year ago. What is there not to love in someone willing to fulfil your ultimate fantasy, especially such an extreme fantasy as mine.”

“Boots, did I tell you that this is going to be a very public execution? We have a lot of guests coming to watch you burn. As soon as I confirmed that you were for real, and really wanted to burn at the stake. I contacted a village elder with strong ties to both the Aztec shamans and the Catholic Church. He was totally thrilled to preside over your “sacrifice”. He is bringing his entire congregation to watch your fiery sacrifice.”

“We do have some work to do first.” Miguel” continued. “We need to attach the manacles and chains to secure you to the stake so you can get your butt burned the way you want it.”

We set to work, carefully positioning the fasteners and making sure the firewood was well placed to focus the flames on my butt. The work done Miguel looked over at my re-engorged cock and started to stroke it.

“A firm cock like that shouldn’t be wasted.” Miguel said as he dropped to his knees taking my cock in his mouth. :rude_blowjob: Soon he was on all fours offering his anus up to me. I accepted the offer. :rude_doggy: I was a little worried that I wouldn’t have anything left for when I get burnt.

Finally I hear the sound of people coming up the path. They are in a festive mood, wanting to see the sacrifice to the Sun God. They are carrying torches, and even more bundles of firewood. At the head was a tall man wearing an Aztec headdress.

“Quick Boots, drink this.” Says Miguel, handing me a steaming cup of well spiked Mexican Spiced hot chocolate. “This will turn your pain in uncontrollable lust”. I took a long drink of this wonderful potion, and I quickly found that my lust was fully restored. Miguel noticed too.

The crowd of people walk in a circle around Miguel and myself. They are all well dressed for this cool night except the “Priest”, who is almost nude except for some decorative clothing.

The Priest speaks up: “So you are Mr Boots, Miguel has told me how much you want to burn at the stake. It would be such a shame to waste such a desire on a simple lustful suicide when you would make for a perfect sacrifice to the Sun God. It is so rare to have any voluntary sacrifices, let alone one by burning. Do you accept this offer Mr Boots?”

I was puzzled by this offer. The Priest already knew how badly I wanted to burn at the stake. What was he offering?. I replied to his request: “How could I refuse such an offer, my strongest desire is to feel the flames consuming my naked flesh, and it only improves it to be a sacrifice.”

“I knew you would accept Mr. Boots. For my part of the deal I’ll offer you some special Aztec chocolate tea to help carry your through your time in the flames. Please drink up and enjoy.” He poured a large mug of the steaming spicy chocolate drink and handed it to me.

I took the cup in both my hands, which were in desperate need of warming in the chilly night mountain air and drunk lustfully from it. What a wonderful drink, similar to the one Miguel just gave me, but it had something else in it. My head was feeling very light and my mind very open.

“Well Mr. Boots, you must be very cold standing around naked, same for my dear Miguel. I think it is time to heat up this celebration. Are you ready to fulfill your ultimate fantasy Mr Boots?” the priest says as his eyes fall on my swollen cock. :stroke:

“Oh I’m more than ready!”

“I can see that Mr. Boots. Go to the stake to meet your fate. I promise you that you will be in great pain for 20 or 30 minutes, but I also promise you that you will enjoy every minute of it as your body and brain turn all that pain into ecstatic sexual stimulation with the help of that drink you just had.”

I walk to the stake and wrap myself around. Miguel and I had already fixed manacles and chains to the stake at perfect heights so when I was secured my butt would be sticking out while my cock was pressed against the stake. I locked my own wrists into the manacles mounted high on the stake then Miguel secured my legs around the stake, giving my already swollen cock a few loving caresses and kisses. Miguel then went to work carefully arranging the firewood around the base of the stake behind my waiting buttocks.

Miguel stood up and said: “Well that should be enough to get things started Boots. The fire should just get high enough to lick your lovely bum then we will slowly add wood to keep the flames hovering there until you pass out.” Then Miguel took out a jug of fuel.

“Hey Miguel, I told you that I want to be burnt to death with a wood fire, not immolated!” I yelled.

“Don’t worry Boots, the fuel is just to make sure the wood catches evenly. Also, to make this a truly voluntary sacrifice, and a self willed death, you should light the fire yourself. The only way you can do that is to drop a torch onto the fuel which will carry the flame to the wood behind you.”

“Oh Miguel, I like the way you think, but shouldn’t the priest light the sacrificial fire.” I reply.

The priest pipes in: “I’d be glad to light the fire, but the effect will be so much better if you light it yourself. Please take my torch, then drop it into the fuel soaked straw when you are ready. I’ll help tend your pyre until your soul flees your body, then I’ll invite the guests to add their wood to finish the job and reduce your body to ashes and dust.”

“That works for me, hand me a torch” I say as I try to reach my manacled hand out.

I hold the torch high with my manacled hands as the gathered crowd start to chant something in a something that wasn’t Spanish or English. I drop the torch onto the straw. I hear a whoosh as the flames circle the base of the stake, then I hear the crackle of the kindling as it catches fire. Finally I feel the heat on my waiting buttocks.

I can’t believe the sensation, my already swollen cock has grown so hard I think it could cut through the stake. My buttocks are clenching in pain as the first flames reach them. I smell my body hair burning. I’ve started pumping against the stake like a dog mounting a bitch in heat. :rude_doggy: I am starting to scream in pain.

Then I feel the flames falling back as the kindling burns down. I look around and see Miguel still nude stroking himself. :stroke: As soon as he sees me he says: “Sorry I need to add more wood.”

Miguel starts to rebuild the fire under my bum, and the priest is lending a hand. Soon the flames are back up caressing my bare buttocks. I’m in ecstasy and start to cum. :load: :load: The crowd cheers!

It’s too soon, I don’t want to lose the stimulation and only have the pain, but wait I’m still fully aroused. The potion that Miguel and the priest gave me is working miracles. I smell my flesh burning, I am screaming and writhing in pain but my mind is somewhere beyond the pain. The crowd notices my still swollen cock pressed against the stake and is very pleased. I can hear them murmuring in Spanish. I can make out enough to tell that they are enjoying the show. My buttocks are being fully cover with flames now, I feel them bubbling a blistering, yet the pain is manifesting itself in a very different way.

I feel the flames drop again. Then I feel something very different, the arms of a woman around me. Miguel has joined me on my pyre. I hear a voice in my ear: “I couldn’t let you have all the fun!” then I feel Miguel press his naked flesh against me and hear a click as he fastens handcuffs around the stake. I feel Miguel’s swollen member thrust deep into my slightly charred anus. I feel the weight of fresh firewood pressing against our bodies. The flames are climbing fast now, we are engulfed in a circle of fire. We are breathing in the super heated air and coughing between our screams. I feel my blood heating up at a fantastic rate and rushing into my head. Miguel is trying to wrap his legs that aren’t bound around me. I feel his pelvis pressing against my burnt butt. His cock is buried deep into my anus while my swollen cock presses hard against the now burning stake. My body braces itself for the on coming rapture. Finally I release a thick powerfully propelled stream of cum :load: that spews :load: out beyond the stake and onto the fire that now surrounds us. I feel Miguel shoot a load :load: deep into my bowels. I surrender to the flames and leave my tormented body. I am not alone, Miguel is still clinging to me as our spirits rise above the flames.

We look down on our now charring corpses. We watch with only a hint of regret as the spectators pile more wood around the lifeless bodies. They will keep their promise. In a couple of hours all that will be left of those burning pieces of meat and bone will be ashes and dust!

My Rapture is Complete! :load:

although not really a fan of burning I must admit to having been totally aroused by your story. maybe it was the relationship with Miguel and the fun of the preparation - also the way the two of you feel in love. the twist at the end all but inevitable. thanks for a great read

although not really a fan of burning I must admit to having been totally aroused by your story. maybe it was the relationship with Miguel and the fun of the preparation - also the way the two of you feel in love. the twist at the end all but inevitable. thanks for a great read

Thanks for the comment lindler. I know there are not many fans of burning here on CDG, but I hope some of my personal kinks and stories ring a bell with a few of the members.

Fireboots

Thanks Zinger! We need more fire lovers on CDG!
Fireboots

A hot story in all possible ways. Not my first preference for death, but I got so hard imagining being chained to the other side of the stake, looking into your eyes and enjoying the same fate as you. Thanks for writing the story.

Thanks Marky! This is my "Ultimate Fantasy", but it is a fantasy. The scary thing is that a year ago I was involved in an intense roll-play that got me seriously thinking about fulfilling this "fantasy". At that time, just might have.
Fireboots

From other things you've written I think you have experienced some minor burns from play. I don't think I could bring myself to risk that. From those burns I've received accidentally, they are among the most painful and slow healing injuries. The thought of that reality is far from exciting.

But the fantasy – that is another thing. Being burned at the stake, experiencing first the warmth, then the heat and pain of fire: struggling in chains while knowing the inability to escape; your blazing body an arousing spectacle for the crowds of onlookers; knowing the the inevitability of your eventual death and the conversion of your flesh and bones to wind-borne ashes. To imagine that scenario, safe in the knowledge that there is no chance of rescue, no painful recuperation, no regrets from your extinction in eternity: that is almost sufficient for me to volunteer for a real-life re-enactment of a medieval auto-da-fe.

Ahead of me is an iron stake, set in a raised stone platform, in the centre of the medieval town square. Around the platform are piles of straw, kindling, and logs. Soldiers define a clear space, outside which is a rough crowd, eager with anticipation, a hubbub of noise. Then there is a great cheer.

I am walking, stumbling, being dragged towards the stake through a double line of soldiers. My bare feet scrape the cold cobblestones. Rope chafes at my wrists, where they are tied behind my back. I am forced forward by two hooded, leather clad executioners, one to the left and one to the right, each tightly gripping an arm.

A cold April breeze plays on my body, naked but for a pair of tight white cotton briefs. I mount the platform. The executioners twist me round against the stake, which has, I see, several welded loops. Several coils of heavy chain surround the stake. In a practised move my hands are untied and then re-secured in front of me with rusty iron shackles. One of the executioners holds me while the other first feeds a chain through a loop high above my head, and through the shackles, tightening it so that I am lifted up on to the balls of my feet.

The hard unforgiving iron of the stake is now pressing against my back. My body is stretched. I am looking out over the empty cobbles, the line of soldiers, to the jeering crowd. Men, women and children hang out of windows, some even sit on roof-tops for a better view. I am exposed, helpless, on display.

The executioners have not finished. More heavy chain is wrapped around my chest, my waist, my thighs, and my ankles. It is hard, rough, cold. I have almost no movement. Even breathing takes an effort against the tight constraint of my ribcage.

A little weak sun comes out. I try to clear my mind, to live second by second, to pretend I am not about to suffer an awful fate, unjustly imposed by a corrupt judiciary. But the manhandling by the executioners, the tightness of the chains, and the circumstances of this public exhibition of my body is having an involuntary effect on me. I am aware that my cock is swelling against the tight cloth of my skimpy briefs. I try to shift a little, but the feel and sound of the chains makes me more excited, against my will. Even the feel of stretching cotton arouses me more.

My condition is seen by someone in the crowd. The jeering increases, with almost a contest of lewd comments. My face flushes with embarrassment, but I can do nothing about my erection, which throbs gently.

The executioners are now building a fire around me. First is a layer of straw, in a circle some three metres across. Then it is the kindling, raised up as far as my knees in the centre. An executioner lays logs as a final layer to just below my briefs. I start to shake when I realise that the last layer of logs feel damp against my thighs. Green wood! I'd been told that if the executioners were merciful, they would build a fast, hot fire from dried and seasoned timber. It appears I am to be given no mercy.

All is ready, but I am still waiting, my chained body stretching out of a timber pile. Sharp timbers press against my legs. My white briefs bulge obscenely. The magistrate reads from a scroll of my crimes – all trumped-up. At last he turns to the executioners. They take lighted brands, and set fire to the straw in several places around my pyre.

Smoke rises, and is carried away behind me by the breeze. I smell it. Burning straw has a sweet smell, the smell of the countryside.

For several minutes nothing seems to change. The crowd are quieter, concentrating on the spread of flickering flame. I watch the flames on the outer edges of the bonfire, but feel only a little warmth on my face. But then the fire is burning through, towards the centre, and I feel warmth, and then heat through my feet.

When the straw at my feet catches, the shock of pain is incredible. I scream. There is an answering roar from the crowd. I scream and scream. Though the chains are inescapable, I contort my body to try to take my feet from the fire.

It is said that the sense of time slows at moments of extreme danger or crisis. I do not know how quickly in real time the fire is burning. I seem to feel, however, that hours are passing. I feel each individual blister burst, each split of my charring skin, as the hot straw and kindling fire consumes my feet. My nostrils fill with the stench of burning flesh. I feel the wet logs scrape down my legs as the fire settles. I feel the chains tighten, adding body-wide pain, as they take the weight of my body, my feet now turning to useless char.

At last – has it been days? - my overloaded nerves and brain can no longer register the pain. With a sensation from my feet – my no longer existing feet – like ice water a numbness creeps up my legs. This is met with a hot wave of pleasure that rushes through my body, almost orgasmic in intensity.

The logs begin to burn, spitting and sizzling. Their fire is distinctly cooler than the initial flare of straw and kindling. I feel the sharp prick of red hot sparks as they fly up against my naked back and chest. The executioners are adding more logs as the fire subsides; the coolness of new logs against my scorched thighs adds to the cocktail of sensations that are overwhelming me.

Since the flames first began to play at my feet – was that weeks ago? - I have been becoming more and more intensely aroused. Now the flames are beginning to break through the top of the timber next to my body I am desperate for ejaculation. My hard cock, more rigid and swollen than I could imagine is massively tenting my white briefs, which are starting to smoke in the heat. Suddenly the cotton flares up, followed by my pubic hair. My cock, freed, sticks rigidly out from my body. The flare of flame, the blast of heat, sears my arse, my balls, and my cock. My cock is now my whole existence. My balls tighten. Semen spurts. My body shudders. I wail in triumph, in ecstasy, in pain.

It may be my last, but what an orgasm! It goes on and on. It leaves me drained. Never could I have imagined such total pleasure. Now I can die in peace. But I don't, not yet, not for some time.

With streaming eyes I look down at my cock, still hard, still jutting out, but sizzling in the flames like a barbecued sausage. My body seems now to be consuming itself, the fat in my thighs feeding the fire, sweat steaming as it runs down my taut stomach. The wind continues to blow, so I cannot gulp the hot air to achieve a quick death. I am destined to feel the fire over every inch of my body until my heart is stopped.
I feel myself shift a little in my chains; more weight is taken by my wrists. There is a sudden whoosh of steam and smoke, and an odd lightness at my waist. I look down, and see that my guts have dropped down into the fire. I feel a sudden deep serenity, the sound of the fire fades and the light grows dim. There is another huge wave of pleasure, and darkness.

I wake, lightheaded, lively, sublimely happy – and strangely looking down at the town square, the soldiers, the audience, and the huge fire. That's me, I think. How odd. The fire has been built up again, and there is little of my body left. Only my head and shoulders seem to hang from my shackled arms. Then my head rolls forward and drops into the heart of the fire. I wait around to see all of my carcass reduced to ashes. At least I died with a smile on my face, I thought, as I float gently towards a light in the distance.

I hope you find this fantasy diverting – and if it is, it's a repeatable pleasure. If it's not appealing, no harm done. That's the problem about taking role play to its ultimate fulfilment: if it's good, you'll never be able to do it again, and if it doesn't live up to expectations you've cheated yourself all the other options CDG offers – the noose, beheading, the electric chair etc etc – which might have been more fun.

So keep on with the fantasies and sensible role play – there's lots of us out here who appreciate your stories and discussions, and want to see more.

Thanks for the story Marky, it hits a lot of my spots. I am always looking for twists on the burning theme.

I've played with other dark fantasies and pain stimulation, but the only pain stimulus that really gets me going is heat. Getting my butt smacked and/or whipped has had some stimulative results, but not the same as heat and flame. I love to run a candle along the shaft of my cock, or have flames licking my bare butt. My butt can take a lot more than my cock, and the heat on my butt really gets my cock going. I've had an obsessing with burning for as long as I can remember, and it started before I knew what my cock could do. The biggest draw back to totally enjoying the fire is the healing. I've gone totally overboard more than once because I was so enthralled that I ignored the warning of the rising pain and ended up with some very nasty blisters and even open sores that needed treatment. I loved the burning, but hated the healing. My worse burning came while I was high on peyote, but man did I cum and cum. I haven't posted that story here as my partner was a woman, and this is a gay forum.

For other visual stimulation, hanging and crucifixion have some appeal, but beheading and other gory things have the opposite effect.

Again thanks for the story Marky, you are the only other person on CDG that has ventured into BATS land, though I have enjoyed reading some of the cannibal stores where the victim (meal) was roasted alive, particularly on a grill like St Lawrence.

Fireboots

I'm surprised to be the only one – surely there are others who could be interested in burning at the stake? Imagine half a dozen guys, clothed only in meagre cotton briefs, sweating in the heat of a Spanish summer night, chained together in the dungeon of an ancient castle, the night before they are to be executed in the fires of the inquisition. Think of the clank of chains, the feel of flesh on flesh, as the minds of the condemned men run on their public display on the morrow, and the hideous agony of their death. Imagine the leather-clad guards and executioners, having total control of the prisoner's last hours. On a site like this are there really no others who would step forward to have their neck riveted into the chain, to be led out to the waiting stakes, to feel the timber being stacked around their feet and legs? Or who would volunteer to tighten the chains around the victims, to half-garotte those who repented (but sadistically making sure their man regains consciousness in time to feel the flames), to light the slow burning fire and then to stand back with a grandstand view of the sizzling writhing bodies? Can it really just be you and me, Fireboots?

Back