Help with English

The usual spelling is rigamarole, which is probably why you couldn't google it up. DIctionary.com is always good source to try.

Frottage cottage must be British usage. I'd never heard it, although it was pretty easy to guess. The usual American slang is tearoom.

No it's not. I live in America. Its also called Docking :D
Tearoom dah fuck. No it's not.

docking is to put the head of a penis in to anothers foeskin ans wet docking is pissing into anothers foreskin like it's a bag

docking is to put the head of a penis in to anothers foeskin ans wet docking is pissing into anothers foreskin like it's a bag

That sounds fucking hot as hell.:load::load::load:
I haven't tried wet docking.
But its all about differnt names to the same thing

carbon copy: As in the same, copy of the original.

Before copy machines you would place a carbon paper between sheets of regular paper in a typewriter to make duplicates of the orgiginal document.

HURRAH for COPY MACHINES !!!

One of the greatest inventions of modern times!!

STILL, to this day here in the USA and I presume many other parts of the world, when we want to send a copy of a document to another, we type down in the lower left hand corner near the bottom...

cc: John Doe (whatever the name)

cc means carbon copy, even though we used a copy machine instead of the carbon paper to make the copy !

How old ways still hang-on with newer technologies!!

:sm (22)::sm (22):

I like your "John Doe" example Arrow. That usually means an unidentified dead guy! My favorite kind, if I find him first. That means nobody will be looking for him for awhile :)

PLEASE HELP

I saw on the BBC today the phrase "blanket coverage" referring to TV station aljazeera giving "blanket coverage" of the riots in Egypt.

What does this mean?

I don't understand.

:please:

In contrast to a targeted coverage, blanket coverage covers everything, including every newspaper and TV channel. So in the case of riots in Egypt, Aljazeera will report on everything that is happening with the riots in Egypt.

In contrast to a targeted coverage, blanket coverage covers everything, including every newspaper and TV channel. So in the case of riots in Egypt, Aljazeera will report on everything that is happening with the riots in Egypt.

Thanks, make sense now.

Back