phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Rogenildo Valeriano do Nascimento, 29 anos executado com 03 tiros

This guy has every thing: Handsome face, good body, nice package and boots.

This is one of the hottest posts I've ever seen on this site. I would slip my hand down his pant's and fondle that dead cock.

Yup, I'd follow that treasure trail.

OMG - I agree with ALL the comments you guys above just made........

Did I mention I just LOVE guys with their packages nicely wrapped in denim..showing some skin..spread-eagled....dead..:aha:

This was SO :hot: I just HAD to have a closer look. So for all you guys who thought he was :hot:..here he is again, with slight readjustment to exposure, a touch of color correction, a mild increase in pixel density ..and I set up PS to see if it could remove the WM.

FULL credit to phyzzique for an AMAZING post :excellent:

:drool:

Last edited:
Great set, Jon definately liked this one!

Great set Phyzzy!

And thanks Jon, for polishing up my favorite pic from the series. Without the watermark it's great to fantasize what happened / will happen to him.

He was a bad boy -- he served three months in jail for theft and burglary, released in January. He was staying at a hostel, and left it at 6am. Some guys saw him and starting shooting in his direction. He ran, but they caught up with him. Looks like one of the three bullets hit him in the left leg, and another hit him in the top of his head.

I hope they sell his jeans and boots on ebay!

gs_create.php

aasSAR7i.jpg

Adorable hunk....love those tight pants...love to tear off his pants & give him a BJ

Back