Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

It never rains but it pours.

Ex boyfriend has passed away still not much info. He was fun-loving, kind guy. WTF.

:wtf:

So young and with everything else it makes life hard at times, but there are good times to, stay strong and sincere best wishes

He was so beautiful. It's horrible. All my sympathy and caring thoughts, Meatpie.

He developed complications from flu - pneumonia at first, then heart damage.

Damn, Meat, I'm sorry to "read" that. He looked like a really hot guy, hopefully he was a really good guy to you, regardless of why you weren't together anymore.

I lost my best friend in December. We'd never dated, he was more like my brother. I understand loss far too well. I'm sure my posts here make it seem like I might have no heart, but I do. It's just that nobody understands it.

Last edited:
He developed complications from flu - pneumonia at first, then heart damage.

Damn. Incredible that a strong young man can be swept away by something so trivial as a flu infection just like that! It's very sad.
I feel sorry for you, and for his relatives.

wow, sorry to hear that. So young and nice looking, I'm sure you will miss him for a long time. My sympathies.

Meatpie, really sorry to hear that. And amttai too - I've got a best friend who's like a broither, would be devastated if anythng happened to him. Losing my cat last week was bad eough - he'd been my companion for 11 years, gave me a lot of affection.

Losing my cat last week was bad eough - he'd been my companion for 11 years, gave me a lot of affection.

Condolances. What happened?

My ex died during transfer to a more specialized hospital, he deteriorated very quickly.

Back