Craigie Boy

Headless Chicken
I made a bad mistake this morning. I was feeling a bit rough so I lit myself a cigar to smoke while I was jacking off to a slide-show I'd set up on my desktop. I smoke Hamlet miniatures. They're a lot smaller than average and they only last five minutes, but they don't cost you much, and as long as you remember to keep sucking at them they won't go out on you... bit like my dick, actually. Anyway, it was a case of my right hand not knowing what my left hand was doing. As my attention became more and more focussed on the slide-show, I forgot to keep flicking at my cigar and suddenly the hot ash fell off the end of it. No prizes for guessing what it landed on. Oh Jesus, Mary and Joseph! I let out a yowl and propelled myself backwards, and it's a wonder my computer chair didn't slam into the door and end up in the corridor, with me still sitting on it, yelping and swearing and clawing at my dick - which would have been an awesome experience for the paper boy. I'm only grateful the lube I was using wasn't flammable.

Yikes! Sounds a little like me. I also have hanging/smoking fetish and make custom dvd's combining the two. I'm straight so it's a combination of sexy women smoking and hanging vids. The hangings can be male or female. I love to see a man hanging with a hard cock as well as a sexy woman.

I like a large bowl pipe for my smoke, choke and stroke sessions. The dvd makes it so I can get in my most comfortable chair and use all the zoom and slow motion features one handed. It's a very enjoyable way to start a day off.

I'd be glad to give anyone tips on how to make dvd's. I can extract scenes from movies, edit them and put them all together on a disk..

Incident, bindiboi? It wasn't a mere incident, it was an event! No - no wounds.

Back