those are friends???????????????
i think not......

Yeah, the so called friends didn't seem too upset; just the poor guy who hit him. Was this a suicide?

:totalshock: Wow!! Nice video, but a true friend never let him do it, record and upload it

Is he saying the guy wanted to commit suicide? They were not real friends at all, monsters is more like it.

i can't understand the language or what was being said but it looked to be honest like the guy was trying to just cross the street. and when he tried to make a run for it to get the rest of the way across the street or autobahn or whatever its called in russia was when he got hit and shit more or less hit the fun so to speak. i agree it is a strange video. normally if the speed and the velocity were high enough the guy would of lost clothing and so on and so forth before impatching with the ground or whatever. granted he didn't fly very far but whatever happened it snapped the guys neck from the looks of it and he was killed instantly

His buddy is areal piece of shit and obviously does not understand the true value of life.Noone needs friends like that.A real cold and sad way to end your life.

Geez, I can't believe how nonchalant everyone was about the incident. Yes, even the guy who hit him (cute btw) didn't seem fazed.

Video gone but reading the thread, I get the story and I think it is so much in line with a privledged society. He did not care about how it might hurt others. His friends did not care - only think of themselves.

Back