I probably will lol but I cannot seem to find an evolutionary advantage towards a love of death in a sexual way. Evolution primes us to survive and spread our genes but yet here are a group of people who gets their rocks off from seeing death of fantasizing about it.

Evolution, like computer design, is not omnipotent. There are unintended consequences with any design. No creator can predict 100% how his creation will behave; all he cares about is that a few key functions work as intended. Same with evolution.

Why? I'm really not sure. Every single person on the planet has a fetish, and one never knows what kind of kink they might develop. I'm not a necrophile, but I do know that I've had a very high interest in death and corpses ever since I was 9 or 10.

Just curious, how do you guys feel about female feet? I just ask because while I don't have a foot fetish, I'm not sure why gender would make a difference. Women's feet are smaller, but there isn't that much of a difference.

Indeed. It's Leon S. Kennedy getting decapitated by Dr. Salvador. I really love that game, it's got to be my favorite RE game. (although the REmake comes close.)

Also, I'm not sure why, but I always like to think that the doctor would eat Leon after decapitating him. I can just imagine him munching on Leon's corpse and licking the bits of gore off his chainsaw.

We are all going to meet that Grim Reaper eventually perhaps we are just getting used to it.
I hope he comes in the form of a cowboy with leather chaps, gunrig, tight light coloured pants, spurs and boots. I will glady let him take me.
and ride off into the sunset with him

I get turned on by seeing the shape of a man in clothes especially nice jeans uniforms workclothes etc. the thought of just being there to hold him or caress him and have sex in full gear thrills me
I suppose we all have our kinks if we could go back and explore the mind no doubt we may come up with an answer
I suppose the best way to deal with it is to just enjoy it if one gets chance to.

i dont know..but since i was a kid..mayb around 5 or 6..i was so addicted to the top sequel doll killer, child's play..i get turned on while seeing those men were killed by the doll..i even pause the moment where the victims gave the best facial expression..i dnt know whats wrong with me..its weird as i only turned toward guys being killed, not women..

Eroticism and death are intricately entwined. I think it is natural.

Okay, most people compare the sexual act between two living people with death. They feel that letting go while having sex and having orgasms is like dying. I do not care that for me it is just the other way round. I see death and to me this makes me feel sexual. I simply start from another point. That's all.

Ever wondered why? I recently had sex with a man, I thought I might be gay but I derive no enjoyment out of the sex even though he was gorgeous, fit and lean. It turns out my pathology is much much stranger. Like many forummers here, we get turned out by death and corpses or thoughts of death. I wonder what event, nature vs nurture turn us this way? Has anyone else thought of this before?

Just lucky, I guess.

Indeed. It's Leon S. Kennedy getting decapitated by Dr. Salvador. I really love that game, it's got to be my favorite RE game. (although the REmake comes close.)

Also, I'm not sure why, but I always like to think that the doctor would eat Leon after decapitating him. I can just imagine him munching on Leon's corpse and licking the bits of gore off his chainsaw.

I loved this

It is not important for me, why i am what i am. Much more important is, how i will die. I hope, that i will be shot in March , when i visit Rio and Sao Paulo and then transported on a pickup. Last Year, nobody robbed or shot me in Brasil.

I've always been a necro. I was born this way. I too wonder why I am like this. As far back as I can remember, I've always been turned on by sights of dead women with bare feet. As I grew older (around 14yo), I started to prefer fully nude dead women (bare footed). It is not about domination. I don't want to dominate anyone. Neither do I have the desire to hurt or kill anyone in real life.

I used to think that I was a freak, all alone in this world until the internet came. That is when I found out there are lots of other people like me.

Maybe necro is part of the nature. I heard some animals can go necro as well. Like birds and penguins.

I can remember playing getting shot and dying at 3 or 4 and humping my pillow. My fantasies expanded over the years, but as a kid, getting shot always included smelling my own spit. The smell of spit could give my little dick a hard on in about three seconds. Leather came on board when I was about seven, although I can remember humping the rubber sheets on my bed when I was really young. I also humped the leather seats in my grandfather's car. It's got to be genetic.

I joined this site out of curiosity...now I want out, its not for me.

Ive asked admin to remove me lots of times, but I don't get removed..what does a guy do to have his account terminated..unsubscribed please ?
Can anyone contact me on ukdoc2001@hotmail.com ? Thanks a lot chaps xx

I have been turned on by death images since the age of 13...I've never been sure why exactly although my oldest brother was often very violent towards me when I was young - I've often though I may have leant to associate masculinity with violence - dunno, just a theory.

Back