Which manner of death turns you on the most?

• Hnaging

Votes: 137 46.0%
  • Firing Squad

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Beheading

Votes: 76 25.5%
  • Drowing

Votes: 39 13.1%
  • Motor Cycle accident

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters

natihil23iu

Forum Newcomer
Hanging is pretty nice, but it's boring compared to decapitation. It's beautiful to see the blood gush from their necks as they try to scream (more like gurgle).

actiondudenj2

Forum Resident
Elite Member
a bullet in the belly hole dressed in a black turtleneck jeans and cowboy boots.

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Me? Being gutted and eaten alive by my cannibal friends. I love hosting a great dinner party.

Jeernia

Forum Regular
Established Member
To me I like to think about a bully or a rapist or a decent young gentleman seduced to do evil things but himself turn out to be the victim.. I think the reason we love hanging the most is that we enjoy those unconscious body twitching and all the uncontrollable biological reaction like peeing and shitting .the point is the sexual evil mind of mine favors the process of corruption especially the corruption of the good……

gutterkc

Forum Regular
Anally impaled with a spit (copper dildo - 13" and 19" long), castrated and nullo-ed with a knife (banded and then sliced off), and then belly slit open (Wyoming Knife), and guts pulled and cut out -

How long can I live - gutted - forced to take cocks up the anus, and into my mouth - until I bleed out

chat via wickr - spitandgut

piggyguy

Forum Newcomer
Elite Member
any idea if its possible to be fisted , double fisted , make a prolapse , a long one, and cut it , attach and disembowel trough ass , if the hole stretched enough , empty inside withou trace outside , but a god fister in needed for that , maybe fist till the shoulder before