satanic-cumshot

Forum Resident
hes shot two police during the arreste

The suspect identified by French police on suspicion of seven murders in Toulouse and Montauban, Toulouse is of Algerian origin, he is 24 and is called Mohammed Merah.

"He has made trips to Afghanistan and Pakistan in the past .. He claims to be a mujahideen, of belonging to Al Qaeda. He said he wanted to avenge Palestinian children together to have wanted to attack the French army in view of its external interventions, "said the French Minister of the Interior

Yes, he is top story on all news websites now. Do you think he will kill himself?

No he won't and police is trying not to kill him. The aim is to bring him to justice, the only way victims can get a fair trial.

It appears he feels he will be more a martyr if he gets arrested. France does not have the death penalty - what a pity. Can you see that pretty head being chopped off by the guilotine?

_59228359_014321298-1.jpg

I still insisit that he plans to kill himself, just waiting for an oppurtunity shoot more policemen!

i don't think he will kill himself ,he will be arrested ,french prison are like a Hotel ,full of arab ,and qaida member ,he will finde his friend :)

See, I told you. I knew it, French police are very stupid.

He will have a beautiful autopsy now with lots of pictures and a HD video.

Back