Another beauty of the Azov movement that was killed was Mykola/Nikolai Kravchenko. I jerked off to the news as soon as I read it, he was a handsome strong fighter.
Sadly also no confirmed image of his corpse.

Incidentally, his father was also killed in a fighter earlier this year. Sadly there are no picture of his corpse nor his sons corpse. I'm pretty sure they would have made a handsome dad-son-corpse pair haha.

I would have loved to smell their hot moist feet and feel their fresh holes and cocks...

Yeah thank you for the efforts and good luck.

Keep looking you never know what might come up.

I am too trying to establish a connection but it seems the only ones who have morgue photos of the guys are the ones behind the rf200_now social media accounts which as I posted yesterday was founded and is controlled by Viktor Andrusiv, an advisor at the Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs.

Yeah thank you for the efforts and good luck.

Keep looking you never know what might come up.

I am too trying to establish a connection but it seems the only ones who have morgue photos of the guys are the ones behind the rf200_now social media accounts which as I posted yesterday was founded and is controlled by Viktor Andrusiv, an advisor at the Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Yes I have noticed the sources of morgue and other corpse photos have consolidated little by little over the last week or so. I'm still branching out to see but I have to be careful. And the language barrier isn't making it better.

Fighters don't want to compromise opsec so they are hesitant to provide more

Another beauty of the Azov movement that was killed was Mykola/Nikolai Kravchenko. I jerked off to the news as soon as I read it, he was a handsome strong fighter.
Sadly also no confirmed image of his corpse.

Incidentally, his father was also killed in a fighter earlier this year. Sadly there are no picture of his corpse nor his sons corpse. I'm pretty sure they would have made a handsome dad-son-corpse pair haha.

I would have loved to smell their hot moist feet and feel their fresh holes and cocks...
I've found a single photo of his dad, Sergey Kravchenko who died while being part of the territorial defense force near Kharkiv a few weeks prior.

Barbecued Russian soldiers near Kyiv today. The Ukranians have managed to regain full control of some towns and villages near the capital and the Russian plans to surround the city so far have failed.

Dead civliians in Mariupol today.

7FNG5BD.jpg

Mixed possibly of course I am not sure but this is the only info I have from this particular source. Still I will edit the post as I do agree with you.

Back