I offer exclusive high-resolution images from Mariupol where over 90% of buildings are destroyed and the Russian shelling hasn't stopped for a single day since the beginning of March. Dead bodies in the streets are so common no one pays any attention and mass graves are now dug up by locals right in front of charred blocks of flats.

4LjdGRI.jpg
fXRk9RU.png
Dead bodies lie on the ground at the site of a bombing at a shopping center as Russia's invasion of Ukraine continues, in Kyiv, Ukraine March 21, 2022.

Morgue in Ukraine with civilian casualties.

ffGdp6q.jpg

My apologies - he is another Russian I didn't make it clear enough.

SkQuJm9.jpg

Meet some of the so much talked about Azov Battalion dudes who gained increased notoriety since the first days of the war.

Denis Prokopenko (tall guy on the right from black t-shirt dude) is commander of the Azov Battalion here in this photo saluting the Nāzi wolfsangel.

In the center is founder of Azov Andriy Biletsky.

All potential gorgeous corpses in morgue.

Oddly enough about 50 Russian nationals have joined Azov and are currently members of the Azov regimen and fighting for Ukraine.

"The problem with Russian bodies is really huge. It's thousands of them. Before the war, the weather was cold, it was okay but now we have problems ... I actually don't know what we will do in the next weeks."
Viktor Andrusiv, founder of 200rf.com

Thank you for the additions.

The General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces estimates that 15,600 Russian soldiers have been killed in the conflict so far.

Between 30,000 to 40,000 Russian soldiers are either killed, wounded or missing altogether according to NATO estimates.

Two beauties from Dagestan were captured today. They narrowly escaped becoming corpses because the Ukranians who captured them alive said they would be happy to bury their corpses in the 69 position. Try to imagine the smell of their socks.

There is no longer any storage space for all the victims in Mariupol so they pack the bodies and place them outside the morgue in the street.

ZCWbRZ7.jpg

Beautiful thread guys! Since I'm now able to post myself, maybe I will add some new stuff too on my own. You are all so fast with the posts haha.

SkQuJm9.jpg

Meet some of the so much talked about Azov Battalion dudes who gained increased notoriety since the first days of the war.

Denis Prokopenko (tall guy on the right from black t-shirt dude) is commander of the Azov Battalion here in this photo saluting the Nāzi wolfsangel.

In the center is founder of Azov Andriy Biletsky.

All potential gorgeous corpses in morgue.

Oddly enough about 50 Russian nationals have joined Azov and are currently members of the Azov regimen and fighting for Ukraine.
I'm actually in the process of trying to get some contacts on the front lines. I've been using multiple channels to contact people in the territorial defense section as well as some of the Azov batallions to talk to them about maybe discreetly providing exclusive materials. Conversations haven't lead to anything concrete yet but I'm staying on of course :)
And absolutely agree, Azov fighters are very handsome, they are ferrocious and make excellent corpses.

Examples include Dmitry "Dementor" Golubev, a fighter in one of the Azov batallions. 25 years young, most likely made an excellent corpse. Sadly I have not seen his corpse yet, maybe I'll come across materials.

Back