Rapist killed by mob

is this from a video? do you have it?
 
its from a video and no I don't have it.
 
Some of it looks like it is out of sequence, butt overall I give it 10 stars and....and....and...:load::load::load::load::load::load:


PS PLEASE TRY TO FIND THE VID, JUST FOR THE LIVE ACTION BRO!
 
Its from my blog.. and I made that screen shots. the vid was posted a yr ago in YNC but maybe its already deleted. The vid is 10 minutes long and I cant download it on my blog. Check at ync if the vid is still there.
 
spent all day looking for it at YNC - couldn't find it. sorry guys.
 
Hi beuen, Thanks so much Im glad lots of people visit my blog..sorry to hear its deleted at YNC.
 
Woow!!! Thanks mystjoe!!!!!!!!!
 
oh gosh, it comes from my country, i recognise the language that used in this video...
 
Though I don't see anything wrong with "rape" I don't see anything wrong with what happened to this guy either...
 
Poor kid he didn't deserve such a miserable death, they enjoyed murdering him....
 
Back
Top