SleepyStacey

Forum Newcomer
This is an amazing site so no disrespect to it with this topic, but I'm noticing it's mostly guys here (as its called cutedeadguys) and I am a girl so I'm not sure how much I belong, does anyone know of a forum catering to females into necrophilia more? or maybe there is room for me here, I don't know :) thanks

Hey Stacey, don't be misled by the site's name, of course you are not the only girl here, lots of bisexual and straight guys visit our website regularly, you are new here so keep posting, stay active and I am sure you'll find what you are looking for, a prince in shining armor that will nail you unconscious and play dead with you.

Thank you Meatpie! I feel more comfortable here now haha, I have noticed some other female members today too and straight men so I'm happy about that, this is the site I wanna be on! I hope I find that prince soon ;)

Post naked self pics Stacey, don't be shy, girl your chances of finding the right one increase exponentially if you post some nude pics.

She is hot as hell! Just got some pics from her! Even if I'm not her prince :) any guy would be lucky to play out her dark desires with her!!!

Oh my, please share a few pics! You kinky bastard, that was fast you chatted her up yesterday!

Stacey! You're not alone. Girl here too. PM me if you want; I'm not aware of other sites yet but will let you know if I come across any.

Back