feetboy

Forum Resident
My friends dad was about 190cms tall, 68 years old, bald, big facial features, probably weighed about 18 stone, size 13 feet, huge hands, you bet your life he had a huge cock.

I used to fucking wank about him all the time, what he'd be like laid out in the morgue.

He actually died 8 years ago, and was laid out in a suit, with no shoes on. I didn't see him in his coffin but my friend told me. I bet he was beautiful and all the things I'd want in an old guy.

He was burned, and scattered on a hill. Shite.

i bet u could have really sunk your teeth into his meaty/thick soles!!!!

Yeah Stu, I could have. I wish I had that opportunity. He had the biggest feet, and they were fat, fleshy meaty, sweaty feet with hard skin and yellow toenails. Can you imagine him lying there, wearing only a sheet and a toetag?

I think he was a closet gay too. His cock-bulge was massive. I bet he had balls like rocks too, and a manly hairy chest with fat man-breasts that you could lick all day long in the morgue. He always had a musty, piss smell about him, and I bet he had a brown track mark in his underwear at the back... I'd love to have got my hands on him before they washed him, so I could live those shitty pissy smells

Back