Looking for guys who into dismemberment

piggyguy

Forum Regular
Why boots remaining on it ? Curious about that . I am more interested about impalement . If i cant find ... depends on how you do it ..

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Dismember to make a feast.
Dismembered to be the feast.
Pleasures of the knife.

NoosedCA

Forum Newcomer
fuck yes absolutely. i don't want to die in a fucking accident or from a heart attack. i want to have a real death experience and go out of this life in a stimulating way. not laying in a bed someplace. i would love to be slowly dismembered and have tourniquets used to stop blood loose and extend the experience. Then to finish off the trip i want to be decapitated very slowly. not this quick jabbing with a small blade. want to feel my head being tilted back with someone's weight on me holding me down and have him whispering in my ear that i am safe now and the blade is on its way. and then feel him grinding his hips and hard cock into me as he slowly starts to run the blade back and forth across my vulnerable neck with more pressure added each stroke and he's telling me to just relax and take a deep breath it will all be over soon. that's the way i want to go out of this life.

rubberapron

Forum Newcomer
Elite Member
For me is the ultimate experience to get tied up at a steel table.
The snuff guy whispers in my ear that I'm his flesh now and his cock wants to rub deep wounds.
He cuts the skin on the legs and arms several times all around, greedily licks the leaking blood, bites and chews on the open flesh. Again and again he rubs his cock in the wounds, then puts it in my cunt mouth and I have to lick the blood and swallow deeply.
If someone wants to do this to me in real life, they are welcome to contact me. I'm looking for real meetings.