Looking to be snuffed for real.

How should I die / be killed?

• Total voters

Minnesotan1998

Forum Newcomer
Established Member
Hello,

I'm fairly new around here, at least as a member. I have been on this site as a guest observer for a while, and I love most the posts, stories, videos and pictures I have seen on here.

Here is a little bit of information on me and what I would want.

I'm about to turn 25. I am from and currently living in Minnesota, specifically a suburb of Minneapolis. I guess I would say I'm bi sexually or at least bi curious, although I have only been with a guy before. I have never really been attracted to things people would consider normal, but instead really only things people consider taboo, such as gay/bisexual sex, incest, sex with minors, and to an extent furries and beastiality, however, never really pursued any of these knowing some of them are illegal and fearing getting caught.

However, the one taboo I can never turn away and keep coming back to is snuff. While I would love to watch someone dieing their life draining out of them, and maybe even doing a killing myself, if I knew I would not get caught, however, I have always pictured and fantasized about myself as the one being killed.

I am more of a submissive type of person. And I have always fantasized more of a judicial type of execution. Something where I am not fully willing, but at the same time, know it's not in my control and kind of resign myself to being killed.

I'm not into torture or castration (at least while I am still alive), but also don't really want something fast or super painless like a gunshot, poison, drug overdose, or electrocution.

My ideal way to go would be beheading (chopping blocks, guillotine, sword, axe, or slow sawing) or strangulation (via Hanging short drop, Garotte, or manually choking).

However, would be open to spitting from ass to mouth and then cooked over a fire or bbq, roasting in an oven, or drowning. Possibly crucifixion.

Maybe even video my death, and share it on here for the other members. I know how hard it is to find a real Snuff video.

If anyone would be interested in doing this to me for real. Please contact me, my information will be listed below.

Session: 05011d8f9846765082a340e7603220bb100a65bbde3f911dd6f0b3367bb827ec24

Kik: Minnesotan1998

Telegram: @Minnesotan1998

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm fairly new around here, at least as a member. I have been on this site as a guest observer for a while, and I love most the posts, stories, videos and pictures I have seen on here.

I'm about to turn 25. I am from and currently living in Minnesota, specifically a suburb of Minneapolis. I guess I would say I'm bi sexually or at least bi curious, although I have only been with a guy before. I have never really been attracted to things people would consider normal, but instead really only things people consider taboo, such as gay/bisexual sex, incest, sex with minors, and to an extent furries and beastiality, however, never really pursued any of these knowing some of them are illegal and fearing getting caught.

However, the one taboo I can never turn away and keep coming back to is snuff. While I would love to watch someone dieing their life draining out of them, and maybe even doing a killing myself, if I knew I would not get caught, however, I have always pictured and fantasized about myself as the one being killed.

I am more of a submissive type of person. And I have always fantasized more of a judicial type of execution. Something where I am not fully willing, but at the same time, know it's not in my control and kind of resign myself to being killed.

I'm not into torture or castration (at least while I am still alive), but also don't really want something fast or super painless like a gunshot, poison, drug overdose, or electrocution.

My ideal way to go would be beheading (chopping blocks, guillotine, sword, axe, or slow sawing) or strangulation (via Hanging short drop, Garotte, or manually choking).

However, would be open to spitting from ass to mouth and then cooked over a fire or bbq, roasting in an oven, or drowning. Possibly crucifixion.

Maybe even video my death, and share it on here for the other members. I know how hard it is to find a real Snuff video.

If anyone would be interested in doing this to me for real. Please contact me, my information will be listed below.

Hello,

Hello,

Still looking for someone to assist me with fulfilling this. If anyone is at all interested, please message me.

Back