Gary_7777

Forum Newcomer
Hi,

Well - all of you guys are terrific! SO glad I found this great place to visit sometimes.

I've only had 1 necro experience - when I was 12 years old, when my cousins and I were staying on my grandpa's farm in rural North Carolina. My older cousin (who I had a big crush on - he was 17) fell off one of my grandpa's horses when we were galloping through the surrounding woods - he broke his neck when he landed on the ground. I could actually here it snap - I jumped off my horse and had my cousin's head in my hands - I didn't know what to do - his eyes were open and there was just a little breath - and then sort of a sigh and no more breath. I was panicked - truly scared - crying - but his mouth was open and for some reason I leaned over and kissed him - and I mean really kissed him - tongue and all - which I had wanted to do since I could remember. He was wearing shorts and no shirt - I was touching his chest - his nipples - I put my hand down in his shorts and his cock was, I guess you would say - semi hard - and my own cock was very hard. I kept kissing him - and then I heard his older brother coming = and that was it except when he was in his casket and I leaned over quickly and kiss him on his cold lips ... anyway, perhaps one day I will have another experience ...

Funny thing - after all these years - I am now in my 40's (but look great haha!) - I can still remember my tongue inside his mouth and his eyes looking at me - still remember holding his cock which I never had the chance to do when he was alive - still remember how warm he felt AND now I understand why I wish to be able to experience that again ...

INTRO

Hi,

Well - all of you guys are terrific! SO glad I found this great place to visit sometimes.

I've only had 1 necro experience - when I was 12 years old, when my cousins and I were staying on my grandpa's farm in rural North Carolina. My older cousin (who I had a big crush on - he was 17) fell off one of my grandpa's horses when we were galloping through the surrounding woods - he broke his neck when he landed on the ground. I could actually here it snap - I jumped off my horse and had my cousin's head in my hands - I didn't know what to do - his eyes were open and there was just a little breath - and then sort of a sigh and no more breath. I was panicked - truly scared - crying - but his mouth was open and for some reason I leaned over and kissed him - and I mean really kissed him - tongue and all - which I had wanted to do since I could remember. He was wearing shorts and no shirt - I was touching his chest - his nipples - I put my hand down in his shorts and his cock was, I guess you would say - semi hard - and my own cock was very hard. I kept kissing him - and then I heard his older brother coming = and that was it except when he was in his casket and I leaned over quickly and kiss him on his cold lips ... anyway, perhaps one day I will have another experience ...
DUDE! THAT IS THE HOTTEST STORY I EVER HEARD. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME..........MADE ME HARD AS FUCK

Hi,

Wow man, you still live in states ??

Back