jamescotton

Forum Regular
Hi,

I've been here on and off for the last 7 years.

I've had the necro feelings ever since I was 13 - I'm not sure what caused them or why I have them - I wish I didn't, but I know I'm stuck with them.

I worry when I come here that my partner will find out or that it might in some way become public - even though I know there is nothing illegal here (right????).

Whilst I cope OK with my necro feelings I do experience a lot of shame and guilt and would hate to bring that same shame on my partner, work and friends which is why I worry about coming here.

I don't know what to do - I love being here, but I get anxious about it. I worry that the website is being monitored by the police for instance...

Sadly it's not the kind of thing I can really talk to anyone about either.

Anyway - after 7 years of being here on and off, I'd really like to embrace CDG as a very private part of my life.

If anyone has any suggestions about easing the anxiety I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

all the best,
James.

I have a feeling many of us here would wish we didnt have such feelings, or that we would be more normal like other people...either falling in love with a good woman or man, leading a good life surrounded by warmth, love and kids of our own. However life being what it is, will not let things be so simple. We are born as necrophiles, those feelings of shame you have are feelings that I share. These days I acknowledge that I may never fall in love with a man/woman and that such shame is here to stay, I do take comfort knowing that this is what I am, I have been this way since 12 yo and its likely I would be this way till the end of my days

True that police or other authorities may be monitoring it just like they would monitor pedophiles, beastiality, other other sexual deviant websites on the internet but truth be told, I would think necrophiles are pretty low on their priority

Dr ruth and other sexual experts all have said and agree that fantasy is fantasy and that whatever one thinks of or masterbates to or whatever turns them on is ALL OK as long as u dont go out and act on it or physically harm someone else.
so get rid of the shame and guilt and enjoy!

Dr ruth and other sexual experts all have said and agree that fantasy is fantasy and that whatever one thinks of or masterbates to or whatever turns them on is ALL OK as long as u dont go out and act on it or physically harm someone else.

:agreed: words of wisdom indeed stu :yes:

:agreed::agreed::agreed:

I have a feeling many of us here would wish we didnt have such feelings, or that we would be more normal like other people...either falling in love with a good woman or man, leading a good life surrounded by warmth, love and kids of our own.

You can be a gay necro & extremely happy.

It takes effort though and a lot of courage.

You can be a gay necro & extremely happy.

It takes effort though and a lot of courage.
I doubt it, I am happy with life but the other part of life such as family, children, etc will never happen. I would like to see a gay necro build a life with someone, that would be interesting...would the partner share the same fetish and interest?

I doubt it, I am happy with life but the other part of life such as family, children, etc will never happen. I would like to see a gay necro build a life with someone, that would be interesting...would the partner share the same fetish and interest?

dennis/entilzha have already done this, we have been together for 2 years now and we are extremely happy and we do share the same fetishes and intrests. we have built a life together with huge plans for our future.

dennis/entilzha have already done this, we have been together for 2 years now and we are extremely happy and we do share the same fetishes and intrests. we have built a life together with huge plans for our future.

You are both very brave and I wish your union to be blessed with joy and happiness!

I don't know what to do - I love being here, but I get anxious about it. I worry that the website is being monitored by the police for instance...

Sadly it's not the kind of thing I can really talk to anyone about either.
------------
CDG is one of a few sites I visit; a guilty pleasure, but only a guilty one. I have friend that LOVES gorey films; me, I can't stand them -- they seem fake. What you like, you like; what gets you off, gets you off. I also like water sports -- and would be horrified if friends and family knew this; but I'd get over it

I don't know what to do - I love being here, but I get anxious about it. I worry that the website is being monitored by the police for instance.....
Don't be paranoid, Canada is one of the freest countries on the planet

Back