moscowmikey

Forum Regular
In an apparent auto-erotic accidenal death, I hung myself with some white nylon rope made into a nice, oversized noose. Opened it and lifted it over my head letting it tighten around my neck as I slumped to my knees. As it tightened it forced by head to be cocked to one side. I had a cock ring on so my cock would stay rock hard. I could feel the lightheadedness coming as I grabbed my hard cock for my final pose.

A few minutes later the mortician came in and found my naked body hanging, but resting on my knees...slumped over, still hard cock in hand, eyes closed and mouth slightly open. After examining the scene for a minute, he slipped off his pants and walked in front of my motionless body. He opened my mouth with his finger and slid his warm cock in my mouth. The thrusting motion made my body sway on the rope. He loosened the know and let my body slump to the ground. Rolling my body onto my back, he pulled my head back and opened my mouth again and fucked my mouth with he sucked my still hard, but slightly cold cock. When he was close to cumming he kneeled over my body and shot a huge load in my still open mouth spilling over on my goatee and dripping down my chin. He moved my hand, which was still locked in position around my cock up and down until I shot a huge load on my chest.

Wish I was able to take a video...he's a friend and we play a fair amount, but because he's married and actually a mortician he wishes to keep his anonymity.

I'd love to have him wear a ski mask and lab coat...I could have a number of guys do it, but it's kinda fun that it's a real mortician...some of the stuff he does to me...lets me know his experience level.

Back