Assassinado, executado and now...STABBIRADO! Assuming a fetal position did not save poor Joao. He should have rethought that combination of mustache and pink pants. It's way too gay.

Yeah, the fetal position tells me that he did NOT die quickly... that's the default position of someone suffering some extraordinary pain. And from his brother - WOW. I mean, I have 3 brothers, so I can TOTALLY understand how this could happen....

That said, great body, and REALLY nice happy trail. A great CDG, in my book. And, Alex, at least he went out with red shorts, after bleeding so profusely into them. Even some bloody feet for Gooey Stuey. :rude_footfetish:

Yeah, the fetal position tells me that he did NOT die quickly... that's the default position of someone suffering some extraordinary pain. And from his brother - WOW. I mean, I have 3 brothers, so I can TOTALLY understand how this could happen....

That said, great body, and REALLY nice happy trail. A great CDG, in my book. And, Alex, at least he went out with red shorts, after bleeding so profusely into them. Even some bloody feet for Gooey Stuey. :rude_footfetish:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Pics, thanks:RIP:

Sure was handsome!
Glad I only have sisters. All I need to do is check my coffee every time.

Back