Come on there must be some people out there who love electro & torture?!

Still waiting for a guy who wants to let his beast loose and electro torture me hard (to extreme and beyond, for the right person).

@ Mattai & Blackheart ..Well, if you'd modify that to electrodes on my balls and a metal bedframe, you've got yourself a deal!!��

if you REALLY want intense pain from a tens unit, combine it with one or two needles in each nut. This way the shock goes from one nut to the other directly, instead of around the sack like the way most use a tens. I've done this to others and I have to say even at its lowest setting it can elicit screams. My victim said it felt like someone using an fully automatic BB gun ripping his nuts up. Just imagine what it can do at higher settings.

Well needles aren't my thing. If I'm gonna d this I want to enjoy my fantasy .. Since I'd only get to do it once. Copper wire wrapped around each ball, second electrode attached to bedsprings (that I'm tied to), and juiced up from a source that when turned high enough will eventually kill me. That's hot, and that's how I want to go.

Back