jon_b

Forum Elite
This guy was found dead in his room hanged. He was naked from the waist down, his cock was still semi erect, and semen had run down his upper leg. He was into autoerotic hanging, but passed out and died just as he ejaculated, and his cock remained semi stiff for us to see in his morgue pic.

The original pic, without watermarks, has been saved for a future posting into the CDG secret room.

From my archive.

Good one and new to me jon, thanks :Merry Xmas:

I would have sucked this handsome corpses dick

Here are some photos from morgue of a man in his 20's found hanged/strangled, with a fully erect penis and a cum filled condom. Condom was removed from him at morgue and is laid on him in these photos, along with the strangling/hanging cord. He must have had a big orgasm at the moment of death. That is why he has death erection aka angel list. This was either autoerotic asphyxiation or sex game gone wrong. Photos were taken by a female medical student, so I guess that explains the fixation on his penis.

This guy was found dead in his room hanged. He was naked from the waist down, his cock was still semi erect, and semen had run down his upper leg. He was into autoerotic hanging, but passed out and died just as he ejaculated, and his cock remained semi stiff for us to see in his morgue pic.

Here are some photos of a man in his 20's found hanged/strangled, with a fully erect large penis and a cum filled condom. Condom was removed from him at morgue and is laid on him in these photos, along with the strangling/hanging cord. He must have had a big orgasm at the moment of death. That is why he has death erection aka angel list. This was either autoerotic asphyxiation or sex game gone wrong. Photos were taken by a female medical student, so I guess that explains the fixation on his penis.

Back