Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Phyz posted about Roman's tragic accident earlier this month, you can view the original thread here.

On September 5, 2013 19-year-old Roman was pulling a stunt with his toy helicopter at a Brooklyn park when the device flew into his head at high speed.

The blades sliced through his skull killing him instantly.

News quickly spread around NYC area and by late evening Roman was international news.

Weeks after his death the internet is abuzz with comments and opinions on how this tragic accident could have been prevented.

Some are calling for a complete ban on toy helicopters!

Roman-death-photo_pngvQqd5Xa.png

Fatal: This exclusive photo was taken minutes after Roman was hit. His father witnessed the accident.

0906cover_jpgYEzOLLX.jpg

Tragic: Roman's accident made international news

Roman-alive_jpgRcZMrHb.jpg

Alive: Roman was an avid hobbyist known for his aggressive in his flying and often executed tricks

ee_jpgMobi0k7.jpg

Investigation: Paramedics and police were quickly on the scene

ee4_jpgKZtJE29.jpg

Chopper: This is a similar model to the remote control helicopter that killed Adam. The helicopter's blade span measures 62 inches, its rotor spins at more than 2,000 rpm.

WOW, you found the pic! Not bad looking, such severe damage those blades did. Very sad, poor guy.

OHHHHHHH, I'd fuck that skull. Got those lips of its gash parted just-so, it's so red and inviting and full of emptiness that begs to be filled. I'll bet you could pry it open a little more and just sink in.

Wow. That's one photo I didn't expect to surface. I guess everything comes out eventually these days!

Hell!! With a 5ft wingspan those things are dangerous. I wonder how long it will take the authorities to limit the places where they can be flown?

Now I know the reports on the extent of damage to his head were not exaggerated...holy cow!

freaky end for the unfortunate guy

Back